1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Governor Brewer "Calls out" hussein.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Way to go, Gov'nor....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bzDlN7VLmXQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bzDlN7VLmXQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Governor Brewer

^

3. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Governor Brewer

No STUPID is you BigDum! "While ii is not true that all conservatives are stupid people,it is most certainly true that most STUPID people are Conservative". Have a nice day.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Governor Brewer

Rimfirejim, Are you a shooter? Cant believe you stand by this obama BS.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Governor Brewer

Not to speak for Bigdog, I think his post are spot on. What the Gov has brought out is, we have in our White House the most lame, poor excuse for a leader and leadership this Nation has ever seen or experienced!

There is a reason Jimmy Carter has a big smile on his face when he was seen last, Obama has taken his "worsed" title away from him!!!

Their (DC) lack of action over the border and oil spill proves "America" is no longer a concern of their's, only the likes of moveon.org and Sorros is their bread and butter!

6. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Governor Brewer

Governor Brewer has brought the problem of ILLEGAL immigration to the forefront. She stands up for the country and the Constitution, something few politicians are willing to do. A recent poll puts ILLEGAL immigration as the number one concern of Americans. Governor Brewer is the Iron Lady of Arizona. Go Arizona, America is behind you!

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Governor Brewer

dud, My apologies as it was not meant as an insult to you personally. I was just trying to use some sarcastic humor, which failed.

Asking what the point is, a stupid question. The point is we have a state that is going broke due in a large part in the fact that our government of 50 STATES is ignoring the problem. Don't "you" think this somethin that should be addressed IMMEDIATELY????

You think it is "silly that (I) talk sh** about the current persons in office". You really think it is "silly" that our government has forced the states to PAY for their laziness in not enforcing THE LAWS THAT THEY HAVE????
    Do you really think it's "silly" that this administration is letting our Gulf die do to their inaction??? (No I don't have the answer, but ANYTHING is better than NOTHING!!!) Do you really think it is "silly" that our government has SPENT $3 TRILLION in the last year and a half; THAT THEY DON'T HAVE????

Well I do have the answer, BUILD THE DAMN FENCE THAT WAS APPROVED UNDER BUSH!!!! How hard is that to do and it would stop a LOT of them coming over. You don't think a fence works,,,,remember the fence between East and West Germany,,,,not too many crossed that one....

I, as you and most can surmise, is that I do not hold our government in very high esteem. I will not sit idlely by the sidelines any more and let our government STEAL my children and grandchildren's future. Whether you realize it or not, this is the first time in history that the current generation will leave the next generation a country that is worse off than when it was handed to us. That sir, (I am assuming you are male) is despicable in the worst way.

Just so you know, I don't give a crap which party it comes from either. I will just as soon post wrongs by olympia snow, susan collins, lindsay graham, john mccain or any other RINO. Our family's futures and the future of this country deserves our dedication to doing just that. If so many wouldn't have stayed home and pouted or voted for these current idiots, our country would be in much better shape.

8. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Governor Brewer

Big Dum tx ,you are so full of it. Your just another dum Teabagger with complaints and no answers or solutions. BTW your idol Bush created most of the problems were dealing with now. Primarily this DEBT ,No REGULATIONS and his just plain inability to Run a nation.

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Governor Brewer

I'd love to post the pictures on here of what's being found "on the border". Severed heads, torsos with missing heads and limbs, legs cut off from the knees and hung in the trees but it's a site that kids view as well.

Not sure what it takes to get some of the posters on here to realize that all this is coming up main street shortly. Arizona has a right to challenge Barry's failure to protect the US borders.

It's already been leaked that he's not doing anything right now on border security because he's going to leverage those votes to pass his Cap and Tax bill and along with that comes border security. How's that for playing politics with national security?

10. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Governor Brewer

Looks like another good canidate for congress . And if you notice she ain't one of those old dumokrate hags.

11. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Governor Brewer

The Gulf oil spill has kept this Brewer fool off the front page. She in fact has a real problem but the show the papers law is not going to solve it. She still hasn't called out the entire Ariz nat guard.

Brewer and Gov. Gindle are two of a feather: Don't want federalism until a problem. Then federal govt can't act fast or big enough.

When are the foul mouth conservatives here going to get the picture?

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Governor Brewer

Don't feed the trolls people....they're already full from munching on urinal cakes.

Curt

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Governor Brewer

It's the federal goverments job to secure the borders, so no one asked for help they just want the federal goverment to do the job they are supposed to

14. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Governor Brewer

K80,
    If she calls out the Arizona National Guard under Title 32, U.S.C., then the state of Arizona must pick up the tag for all pay and allowances plus all the other funds for food, fuel, etc. not to mention LOD's etc. It would very expensive for a state to call out their guard under title 32 and pick up the tab to enforce Federal laws..

15. shadow

shadow Active Member

Governor Brewer

Hummmm. I wonder if this calls for "A well armed militia"? Kinda seems to me that it might be a possible solution.

16. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Governor Brewer

SF SGM

Would the cost equal the $2 billion per year it costs to "accommodate" these illegals? Of course, Obama could federalize the Arizona Guard and do whatever he wants with it, thus depriving Arizona of it's use.

Holder and Obama and Clinton say that they will sue Arizona but what is holding them up? Where is the complaint and why is it not filed already? Maybe they haven't drawn it up because the haven't read the Arizona law and so don't know what to base their law suit on.

I beleive that this is just an idle threat. If they lost this suit, Obama would be finished NOW, not in 2012.

Close Guantanamo! Withdraw the troops! All Obama bs.

Can't wait 'till November. Then we will castrate this Kenyan-born imposter.

17. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Governor Brewer

Maybe we could get Jesse Jackson to do it , He said he wanted to. I don't know if we could find him supposed be be at a church some where.

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Governor Brewer

Obama's Immigration reform speach will do nothing but have more Illegals running to get on this side of the border so they can get in on the Amnesty that was at the heart of the speach ...

The Constitution of the United States provides that all States will be protected from invasion yet Obama is sitting on his hands and had stated that he and his administration will not respond to the crisis at and on the border ... Obama is quite the piece of work, typical Chicago Politician that does nothing and tells everyone how great his or she is for what has been accomplished ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Governor Brewer

Obama in his speech said there were 15 million illegals in this country. I think there are that many in a couple of states.

20. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Governor Brewer

I realy don,t think most Illegals are looking for amnesty or citizenship . That would put them in the same boat as we are ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.