1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Government lies again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by coyote1234, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

Southern California authorities are considering reniging on the million dollar reward placed on Chris Doerner. Officials are discussing withdrawing the reward because Doerner died before he was "captured" or "convicted". I do not trust anything any local, state, or federal government says.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I heard about this on the CBS early morning news..This would'nt be the first time it has happened.....What a good way to get citizens to help, don't ya think?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why is it a crime to lie to the cops but it isn't when they lie to you?

4. warren

warren Member

Not only that the gov't is immune from lawsuits so you have no recourse

warren

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I heard the offer several times on the news and it was always stated as "upon his conviction."

I never heard it as dead or alive, because if they did, there would have been vigilantes over CA and cries of racism and his being denied due process.

6. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

If you think the reward is up to Law Enforcement you have no clue. Rewards are never solely up to the Police and all of the rewards I have seen or been involved in we have about 10 to 20 percent say in disbursement or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.