1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta wear a 'barka' baby....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 7, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://clashdaily.com/2013/06/miss-world-pageant-scraps-bikinis-because-they-offend-muslims/

What's next? Is this a do or die or what?

Do we scrap ourselves because we might offend?

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Not that I ever watched it but this is another excuse not to

I am getting so sick and tired of this "That offends me" bull$hit

3. rpeerless

So in a Muslim country it is a do or die.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Rp,,,,,,it could be.........

5. rpeerless

And that's the world view for a world pageant and all the other countries nod in agreement.

When in Rome do as the Romans do but not in America. That's mighty offensive.

6. SBray

SBray Active Member

Yesterday, Fox News Bill O'Reilly had Tommy Robinson, president of the English Defense League speaking about conditions in England with the Muslim population. They were talking about how the Muslim population doubles every ten years and that their politicians are afraid to take action against Muslims because they own valuable assets/property in the country. Robinson is a bit of a street hooligan, but never the less, he is trying to get people in his country to wake up and take action before it is too late.

Steve

7. Avatar

Many Christian fundamentalists, all Jewish fundamentalists, and a lot of feminists would probably agree with the Moslems on this one. That said, I am offended. I thought at first it was a joke.

8. rpeerless

It almost seems like its too late for the UK and the people there through news articles and first hand accounts are urging us to be cautious and not to follow the same path. The UK knows where the path leads.
    Recently the Holocaust was removed from the schools lesson plans because the islamists found it offensive.
    To omit the truth is the same as lying. Christianity demands that the truth be told in a Christian nation.

9. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Wait'll you see what they have planned for you and your family when they take over.

Bob Falfa

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jerbear

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Will there be beatings for the contestants who give answers that offend Muslims?

13. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

The fact that Muslims even exist offends ME.

14. rpeerless

So what happen to the middle east that gave the world scantily clad belly dancers and "Jeannie" costumes?

Hollywood overdone?

15. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

They don't make women as good looking, over there, as Jeannie.

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

No BS Charlie, she was one good looking little fart

17. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Mr Barker,

Your comment "The one in the middle, is really cute" now has me cleaning Corn Flakes out of my Keyboard.

Thank you for the humour, nothing like a good laugh.

All jokes aside I have a young (2nd generation born here in Australia) Aussie/Muslim 24year old working for me and I can honestly say he is a big asset to me and my business, he is well liked popular amoungst his peers and we get nothing but compliments from our customers on his work ethic and quality of the job at hand.

He and his family are good law abiding people that go about there lives quitely with the same respect to me and my family as I give them, they all believe that the radical muslims in their society do nothing to help their beliefs or their culture.

I have Aussie, English, Croation, Macedonion, Vietnamese, and Lebanese working for me and he is a stand out when it comes to work, humour, tolerance and respect, not trying to convert anyones thinking just relating my experience.

I do not wish this to start any type of argument, but there are Radicals in all religions and all walks of life that do nothing to help society whatsoever.

Yours in Sport (and Humour)...Release Trigger.