1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gotta love Uncle Ted......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pkjIMxf0VyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Google Ted Nudgent and read the article where he explain's rubbing his own shit on himself to avoid being sent to Vietnam. Pled he was insane and unfit to fight for his country. As much as I like what he stands for now he is still a draft dodging P.O.S.

3. Herb in Oregon

Herb in Oregon TS Member

Looks like shit-eating Ted is making up for it in spades now. Tell you what gsw7880, you sound like a big name everyone would listen to... Why don't you take over for Ted, if you think you could do a better job making a fool out of the Limey ?

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

WOW !! Chalk one up for the good guys! Nug made a monkey out of the Limey.
    The point is : not what I need, but what I want, and nobody elses viewpoint has any bearing on it. Whose will shall prevail? Mine or someone elses?

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Nuge for president!!

GS

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

gsw7880 is like many of the posters on this site - he can't get past a decision or action that was made 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago! We all make decisions or actions in our past that we wish we could change or do over. I'm glad that Jesus Christ died for my sins. If I was to face judgement for some of my decisions/actions by some of the posters on here - I would surely be sent to Purgatory for something I did 15 years ago!

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Morgan is full of CRAP in the first 20 seconds of this clip. He stated that an AR-15 was used at Sandy Hook and it has been proven that one was not!

The only debate that would make sense is when Piers Morgan is going to answer for his crimes. He is a wanted man in the U.K. of which he is a citizen.
    HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!!! So why the hell are we or anyone else listening to his UNFACTUAL RHETORIC? Letters to CNN and all the other leftist media go unanswered.

Chuck

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I loved it and they should deport that POS Limey

I despise the liberal media

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Take a look at the CNN poll again...6:24. I may be reading it wrong but the percentages of those wanting gun control has DECREASED from last December to today. And if that's so, why would PM cite it, the numbers were going in the wrong direction for him.

10. darr

darr Well-Known Member

THAT IS THE POINT.If you WANT one and it isn't infringing on someones rights what is the problem.I have stated the same arguement on this forum 10 many times.

Why is it that LEOs need one to shoot bad guys with but a law abiding citizen doesn't.

You want 30 rounds because you might need 30 rounds.There is no reasonable arguement on the other side of this issue.

Darr

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Ted didn't have someone like Fulbright to pull strings for him, otherwise HE might have made President.

[​IMG]

Bob Falfa

12. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Wow does that pic say a 1000 words.Great one stokinpls.

Darr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.