1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta love Jan Brewer!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If we had more governors like her we would have less problems!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pfgfp_6ZX7s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pfgfp_6ZX7s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm waiting for her to declare "Marshall Law", that'll get some attention ... Wait a minute she already has gotten some attention, but Obama will be a no show at this party ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

that's because he won't be the center of attention....

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama says the United States Dept of Justice will handle sueing the State of Arizona which is occupied by legal citizens as well as only God knows how many "Illegals" who in fact are trespassing, killing, and tearing apart the Social Services System in one of the United States ... What am I missing here, since when does Illegal mean anything other than "Illegal and against the Federal Laws" which is part of the Dept. of Justice last time I looked ..? Makes you proud to be am American don't it when you got some little no name clown from Chicago sitting in the White House (now known as "The Crib") doing nothing but tearing down what people died to protect in the past ... The time he was here and he saw people (Citizens) with guns must of really rattled his cage being as he has not been back since ... I wish no harm to anyone, but sometimes you have to make an exception ...
    Notice how his Aunt got Asylum and all of the benefits supposed to be for Americans, got to make you wonder ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.