1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta Have It

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sigraph, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

What's your 'gotta have it' trapshooting gun/device/accessory that you're planning on buying this year.

I can remember guys that showed up with every piece of trapshooting accessory that you could buy. New gun every year, blinders, adjustable stocks, adjustable combs, barrel tuned, etc. etc. If they made Trapshooting socks, these guys would have them.

Fess up if your one of of the guys that buy everything imaginable, and what is it that you just have to have this year.

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I have trapshooting socks.

3. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

Bob Allen?

4. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

I have two, I will say it again, two of the original Bob Allen pamphlets of their products with Nude Models from the 70's. Will trade for K80, black diamond M12, Ljutic Pro series or anything of value....

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Coyote 270, Can you post some pix's of the models??? Oh Yeh, A Vendor friend of mine has been on me for a couple of months now to get one of his new Wild Hare line deluxe shooting bag. Still thinking about it!!! What should I do??? Break-em all. Jeff

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I want to buy back my best trapshooting accessory EVER -- a Mossberg 500A that happened to shoot higher than most. I combine that with my "never shot a gun in my life" dork costume and head out to a trap range I don't normally go to. Then I set my box of shells on the ground by my feet, ask my new squadmates a few dumb questions like "how many shots do ya get at each of the skeets?" and the fun begins!!!

I can not believe I was dumb enough to get rid of my beloved sleeper-joker gun!

-Gary

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    ROTFLMAO - nice one, Gary. That's classic.

As for my trapshooting "gotta have" this year, nothing. I'm happy with my 1187's, and still need to work some bugs out of my "rescued" old 1100 trap gun. All I need are money, shells and range time.

8. 7 straight

7 straight Member

A ton of shot,at 10.00 a bag,delivered.

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Trapshooting watch. Hands of a Ljutic, TMX, and K-80----numbers of green and orange targets. Now, I bet no one has one of those.

10. lju

lju Member

I'm finally going to take a clinic this spring. I have bought most all of the gadgets and trinkets over the years, all of which I had to have at the time, but hopefully this class will help me get better. My goal is to make the 27 yd line and increase my doubles average at least a class.

lju

11. RickA

RickA Member

Cheap lead LOL : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.