1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta get outa this place!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I heard she was gone too, programs were sent, shells will be there at good prices from AJ Brenner as usual and he has Estates, all the loads.

I do not know what happened in the changes made

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Who left, not Jenna I hope.

Trapgeek

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I hope Brad Dysenger chimes in here for you.

He has always been my go to guy for the CC shoots.

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Use RJ Stuart to get your program as soon as it's published. I'm presquadding for this and have done so for the other Cardinal shoots and I have not seen a program yet for the Classic. Banks? I prefer a flat background, no trees - just grass to sky - that's Banks 1-4 on the East end of the trap line - the Western Banks will have trees until you get to about Bank 11 and 12. AJ's and Sportsmans Den had plenty of ammo at the State shoot, but if you shoot Estates exclusively I'd suggest you bring whatever you can carry. Are you camping or staying in hotel?

Rich M

PS Terri Bischel was the Trap Program Manager - she resigned after the State Shoot. Haven't talked to anyone who did not think she was doing a good job - no info on what happened.

5. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Mike: Welcome, Its a great facility and Im sure you'll have a great time. You probably talked to Teri, and she resigned. I have not heard who her replacement is yet.
    I dont think programs are ready yet. As suggested above check www.rjstuart.com
    As Rich suggested...Banks 1-4 have the cleanest backround, also 11 and 12. The others have more trees, but i dont find it a problem in the summer as it provides a green backround. In the fall...thats another story.

Shells were available for the Buckeye and State shoot. Dont think that will be an issue for you.

I live about 15 mi from CC. Feel free to PM me if you want any info about the shoot, or area attractions,restaurants etc.

Enjoy!

6. yakimaman

If your wife finds out about the Polaris area (second exit south) she may find more comfort than your wallet can handle.

7. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

AJ Sales had plenty of Estates at the OHIO State Shoot and Sportsmen's Den had plenty of Federals. The first exit south on I-71 has the better hotel selection. All of the banks are good, The east and west ends are easier to get to by car. A very good place to shoot. Always well run

8. Cray

Cray Member

Is Jenna still there???

Has Brad been "silenced"????? Cray

9. yakimaman

Jenna IS Cardinal - she's there for sure.

10. Cray

Cray Member

Thank You! Cray

11. Danby

Danby Member

The Cardinal Classic program is on the cardinalcentercampground web site also,just looked at it today!!

12. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

People have posted about the Herritage Inn and it's cheap rooms.
    What town is this motel located in.