1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta get me Obama Phone!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rtclark21, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

This takes the Howard Stern interviews to a another level....it sure as hell isn't a smart phone!

Protester outside of Romney rally explains how Obama gives all minorities free phones and that is why they should vote for him. Cleveland Ohio, September 26, 2012 (Added: This lady told film maker that she was NOT being paid to protest. Others in the group said that all were from SEIU. This is unconfirmed for this lady.)

2. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Rick, how was that for in your face, I wanted to smash my moniter.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Our society is diseased with parasites. If something isn't done the host organism will perish.

HM

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

This is why I say "America OVER"! These people sure make that point quite clearly. They are happy on the Democrat plantation especially since it has all that free stuff and no work. No country could survive this kind of internal class warfare. That is why Amerca is over and you know who to blame - both the givers and the takers.

5. Hank55

Hank55 Member

You would love to see that taxpayer paid for "Obama Phone" shoved up her big fat a--, but we all know that it would cost the taxpayers again an emergency room visit to have it removed.

6. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

What a truly shining example of just how well the welfare state is working. These disgusting beings will be voting for their free stuff on the sixth. And most of them more than once.He started this program from day one in office. Give as many lazy pieces of s**t as much free stuff as you can, BLAMMO ! Get reelected. I hope that bitch chokes on that orange piece of gum. ARM UP ! Judgement day is coming........

7. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

America Is not "over", with that attitude we might as well give up and move to the Bahamas. These people have been around for ever, population growth along with every idiot taking video makes it look like they rule. It is bad but we cannot just laydown.

Saying it is over is the same as saying, "I give up, you can have it"

CM

8. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Jeeze Louise, are you guys that dense? That is not an Obama give me! That was an FCC fee instituted back under the Reagan administration. If you look on your landline bill you will see an assessment made to provide phone service for those who can't afford a phone, due to being unemployed, old age, SSI, sick, lame or lazy. There is also another fee on their to pay for anyone and everyone's PHONE BILLS that don't get paid or they can't collect on. Do you any of you guys ever review your phone bill? Have you ever asked what are these damn charges and fees?

There are 8 shooters that responded to this post! I would like all 8 shooters on here to tell me how many bubbles you can generate from a bar of soap? If you can't tell me you shouldn't be able allowed to vote!

Rick

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ponytail,

You're the one who missed the point here. The point isn't the physical device that is provided, or how long it has been provided for - IT'S THE ATTITUDE OF THE PERSON IN THE CLIP.

Read that again, if you're "that dense" (your words, not mine) to get that. Watch the clip again. Is this person a Good American? Or is this person "part of the problem?"

Your response is similar to what I'm hearing a lot of lately, to wit: redistribution is not new, it's been part of America for a long time, get over it, etc. But again, you miss the point. Nobody is trying to debate how long redistribution has been in effect. What they're trying to do, is hold up a mirror to the nation, and show what redistribution has done TO ERODE THE CIVIC ATTITUDES OF PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE IT.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If she can get out of bed to protest, she can go to work.

Novel idea.

She can buy her own cell phone.

11. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

We should never be forced to pay for someone else's cellbill, nor should I be forced to pay for a chunk of a highway, Ive never driven on. I don't like it anymore than you guys, but when you make statements as such with no validity in what your saying we look like a bunch of red necked idiots! This is why the Dumbocrats have been kicking our asses the last couple years.

If were going to win the Whitehouse and both Houses of Congress back you got to think smart and stop following some reguritated lines you get off Facebook or some crap you hear from Glen Beck, Keith Olberman, Bill Oreilly and or Rachel Maddow shows. They all lead to the dumbing down of America. You got to stop, look and listen! Think for yourself and help our conservative brethern argue from a position of knowledge not emotional racial bullsh@t rhetoric. Its the only way we can take back this country and fix what these idiots have broke!

@ Rick - Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! No vote for you!

12. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Setterman:

Get out of bed, go to work, buy your own cell phone? What kind of MONSTER are you?!

Everybody knows if Romney gets elected Nov. 6th, these unfortunates will be starving in the streets on Nov. 7th. OTOH, maybe it's just Traders and delusional libs that "know" such things but I digress...

For the love of goodness! Don't you understand the ONLY thing preventing this segment of dem voter base from losing their free iPhone 5's and unlimited data plans is obummer? Surely you don't expect them to pay for their own d@mn 2G flip phone. Well... do you? LOL.

sissy

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No way should Democrats have to pay for their own cell phones! It wouldn't be fair.

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

That POS in the video better hope she didn't get a smart phone she sounds to stupid to use two Campbell soup cans and a string

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Haha.....

Jerbear

16. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

You want to know how you pay for the free phones? Look at the Universal Service Charge on your telephone and cell phone bill; you are paying for these so-called free phones. Originally this charge was supposed to provide phones out in rural areas but now it covers cell phones. In addition we're still paying the tax from 1898 in order finance the Spanish American War. I believe we won that war. This kind of sh-t really makes me mad. How do you get this madness stopped? BT100dc

17. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

BT, I tried to explain that to these guys in beginning. I'm not sure it has sank in. Evidently, thesy have never read or asked about the fees and charges on these bills.

Galt, do you beleive only Democrats are getting free cellphone usage? If you do, I have a nice lake called Lake Michigan, I would like to sell you. I will sell it to you real cheap. You guys see one crazy black woman talking about free cellphone service and you all think this is a Obama give me program..lol. Now, I know why we as Republicans are getting a bath in elections of late. We are supposed to be better educated and smarter than the party of the illiterate. Looks that that phenomena crossed over party lines. : (

Rick

18. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Buzzy:

You are absolutley right. Thae point is the lazy P.O.S. in the video, and the entitlement mentality that goes along with it.

Ponytail:

Don't get lost in the small stuff. Focus on the big picture. These lazy pukes get free stuff from us and expect more. It doesn't matter who started it. The African born commie is more than happy to give it to them (or make them think he is) His singular mission is reelection. Our singular mission is to prevent that. If we are unable to accomplish that task,( which I am afraid we will not be able to do)then our mission shifts to defending our families and property. As I have said before, put the trap gun away and get out the AR'S and the M1-A'S.

19. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Galt, stick it in your ear you idiot!

@Steve, we are not likely to stop his re-election, NOT because he has all these give aways. The reason we will lose is because the BEST candidate we could muster up was a washed up Governor who is more RINO than conservative. We havent learned a God damn thing from running the RINO McCain & Palin.

We as Republicans have to be honest and assess our strengths and weaknesses. We need to have candidates who can draw votes. I like Paul Ryan. He is from my state. But adding Florida's Marco Rubio to the ticket would have secured a % of the Hispanic vote we need! It would have also given us Florida, New Mexico and Colorado, three swing states. This was a strategic mistake by Romney and by the Republican party! If we can't draw a % of the Hispanic Vote, Jewish Vote and at least 40% of the Independent vote we cant win! Now days we cant even hold the female vote.

We have let the far right fringe drag the entire Republican party away from right center. That in itself is killing us. All these idiots hell bent on making this a racial/muslim issue with President Obama miss the whole point. We need to pound away at his economic failures in office and not worry about Birther, his college transcripts and or Muslim Brotherhood and all this side tract shit. Red neck stupidity is KILLING our party. We are supposed to be the educated party! The party of opportunity, the party of inclusion but we sound like the party of white male hillbillys! We have excluded about every group outside of white males. If we can't be a party of inclusion, we will be under Democratic control for years to come. That is simply the ugly damn truth!

Rick

20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Some fish are just too easy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.