1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got to Love this!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Andy44, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

The PATRIOT MICRO CHIP is intended to be implanted in terrorists. The implant is specifically designed to be installed in the forehead, although it can be quite effective at other implant sites. When precisely installed it will allow the implantee to speak to God.

It comes in various sizes:

[​IMG]

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly-skilled technician. The implant may or may not be painless. Side effects, like headaches and nausea, are temporary. Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the implant site.

Please enjoy the security we provide for you.

Best regards,

[​IMG]

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Got that in an email, priceless!

HM

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I shot Master Class NRA long range and Palma rifle at the National championships. I am very experienced with the 155 model chip. Would I be eligible to assist in the implantation of the chips even if I was ARMY background? I figure there is always a need for volunteers, even if they are from another team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.