1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got the wife another car

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Bought my wife an E 350 4 matic loaded with every option. Guess what she hates the car. Its too big for her. So we went to Orlando and got her a Mini-Cooper. She's smiling like a kid in a candy store. The new car will be delivered in 10-12 weeks. If anyone is interested in her old car--PM me. I'm in central Fl. about 2 hrs from the Dollar & 1 hr from Robinson Ranch.

Phil Berkowitz

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Mini Cooper? Phil what happened to the saftey lecture you gave us a while back? LOL I know, your just the Captian and wifey is the Admiral. Good luck w/the Mini. Jake

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The car will stay in the confines of the Villages. I'm keeping my wagon. I suffer from brain farts and I need a car that's smarter than me. But there is no car smarter than the Admiral !!!

Phil

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Now you two are going to have to stop saying "lets get in the car" to "lets put on the car". Hope you enjoy your new car. LOL

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Which Mini? I got the 4 door Countryman with the 4 wheel drive. Plenty of room and once your in it it doesn't feel small at all.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

She got the new coupe, Its just a little scooter for her. A lot safer than driving a golf cart,

Phil Berkowitz

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Either way they are still a hoot to drive. Now it will be "Lets go motoring" instead of " Lets go for a drive".

8. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

We did the same thing a couple months ago, from a 4wd Blazer down to an HHR, takes some getting used to but she says she loves it. That extra 10 mpg doesn't hurt either. Ross Puls

PS Guess who got the hand-me-down.(chuckle) But that's probably a good thing as I was never known for being intelligent enough to stay on the roads, always seemed to be something "over there" that needed to be checked out or a deer hauled out of the bottoms or timber.

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Man, we just got an E350 4matic here in ANchorage....its awesome in the snow and ice. I haven't spun a tire yet.

Can't imagine any car being better than this...we stepped down from Chevy Tahoe in size. We're getting better mileage and saving money on gas, and it does do better in the snow than the tahoe did.

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

By the way the old car is a 2010 with 13k miles, distronic, massage & heated seats, dynamic seats, panoramic roof, cupperite brown ( Benz's signature color.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.