1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got screwed. Need Beretta 391 SL parallel stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by goneracin, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goneracin

goneracin TS Member

0   0   0

Long story short, I was misled on which LOP stock was on a gun I bought from a private seller on line. Upon measuring the LOP, its an RL version instead of the SL it was supposed to be. Soooooo, I now need to find a nice SL parallel stock, and would love to trade with someone, as if I have to buy new, it would be cheaper for me to sell this gun at a loss and buy a new gun. I thought about just making a shim, but then the monte carlo "bump" is too far forward for my face to hit, turns out the whole stock is longer... Its a shame, as its a beautiful piece of wood.
    If anyone has something, please hit me up, or im going to have to sell this gun, which is a nice piece, and buy what fits me better.
    Bob Reinhardt

2. Joe O

Joe O Member

0   0   0

I may be able to help you out. I'll send you a PM and explain.
    Joe O

3. goneracin

goneracin TS Member

0   0   0

Joe
    Thanks. PM replied to and email sent. let me know if you got it.
    thanks
    Bob

4. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM on a possible swap of an SL stock for your RL stock.

Jim R

5. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

Bob,

I would contact Mike Battista 727 410 5212 down at the Silver Dollar. Mike told me that the RL stocks are selling higher from Beretta than the SL stocks.

I wouldn't throw it away to your first offer...it's in demand.

TNCoach

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What are RL and SL?

Neil

7. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

you have a PM--wally riebesell

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Beretta raised the price of the RL stocks and then lowered them again. At one time the RL stocks were $276.00. Whoever is pricing things at Beretta needs to retire. Anyway, do you need the Xtra-Grain or the earlier style?
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.