1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got Robbed at Gun Point

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Trappy12, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well! At work today, I was in the kitchen and heard yelling so I looked out in front and see a guy holding the cashier up with a gun. One of the other guys ran to the emergency button while the other handed him the money in the cash register. (Only $237) I went back into the kitchen and got a good hold on the giant pizza knife just in case. Luckily it wasn't needed. Cops came once the guys left and fingerprinted the place. aaannnndddd yeah that's about it. I think my mom almost had a heart attack when I told her. Being young, stupid, and invincible I thought it was pretty cool! It will definitely get me some more dates too! :p
    -Trappy

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

"Yeah, baby...I was in the back, with my muscular guns wrapped around a hunk of COLD STEEL...you know, just in case...and I was just getting ready to go carve his azz up like a Christmas turkey, when the fuzz showed up...lucky for him, because I was starting to get PISSED, you know what I mean?"

"Oh, Trappy! (rubbing nipples in clockwise circular fashion)...please tell me more!"

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Trappy

You can thank your government for going to a gun fight with a knife.

4. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

psh...it's a giant knife!...more like a single edged sword!

Thanks buzz...I'll be sure to use that!
    -Trappy

5. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Ha Ha Ha...I am sure you would have been real effective against a gun if you would have had to defend yourself.

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Trappy, sounds as if you had a day to remember!!!!!! Hey wait a minute, I thought guns where banned in Chicago!!!!!!! You must be making this up. Good Luck with the dating. Break-em all. Jeff

7. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

markdenis...clearly I would have hopped out from behind a door and kicked some ass! I am not brave (or stupid enough) to charge someone with a gun head on with a knife!

Pull & Mark, I don't live in Chicago! Just a northern suburb, and it's not in Cook County (where the real harsh gun laws are)
    -Trappy

8. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Well you know what? The robber would not have to charge you to take you out.

9. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

yeah I know...I'm not being completely serious here.
    -Trappy

10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

When seconds count,,,,the cops are only minutes away.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well Trappy, let's be thankful no innocent person got hurt! Did you give the cops a description of the perps?

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

No I didn't...the people in the front did though...I just poked my head out of the kitchen and said some not so nice words and went back in the kitchen.
    -Trappy

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

(...in French, no doubt...)

14. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well..."French" at least. As long as they don't speak French and it sounds French, you're golden!
    -Trappy

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Just exactly how do you think the honest un-armed home owners of Washington D.C. (and other cities) felt before the Supreme Court's Heller vs D.C. ruling??

Now,,,you know!!

16. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Probably the same as following the ruling... Last I heard, it was still damn near impossible...

17. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Sucks.

Bad feeling to be completely helpless against an unpredictable armed person.

Had a somewhat similar incident when I was about your age. My incident nearly scared me to death.

18. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Just like a liberal to bring a knife to a gun fight. LOL Almost as effective in fighting as they are at governing.

19. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Trappy.....Make sure when you tell your next date this story how you soiled your underwear. However, you being a resourceful lad had another pair handy. Even color coded, yellow in the front, brown in the back............

20. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

lake. pretty funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.