1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOT OIL??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by H82MIS, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Chew on this a little,,,,,,

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Might as well make it $500 or $1000. Until we as a people decide it's time for another revolution in this country to get it back into the hands of the people for the people we're just plain SCREWED. It's a certainty that our polititions and our government could not care less about us as a people is quite evedent.

3. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

When it gets to $500.00, I should be able to win D class. At 73, I stopped spending my money on wild girls, and have devoted all my money on trapshooting.
    I have a buddy, he is 84, he is looking forward to winning his yardage group from 19 yards.
    46_trap AKA Bud

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Read the last sentance. "and speculation". We have brokers making $ on the oil multiple times before it even gets shipped. All we have to do is announce we're drilling ANWR or allowing drilling of our own resources, and the speculators will crap their pants. Plus it will send a strong message to OPEC.
    There are no immediate replacements for oil in the near future. Use what we've got, and start now.

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Dove commander has it right. I will take delivery of my new Malibu 2LT on Friday. Hate to see the 300hp truck go, but I've got to do my part. "F" big oil.

6. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

"possible market speculation" - Gee, I wonder where all the money that came out of the stock market late last year went??? China and India cannot be totally responsible for the sharp rise in commodities.

Jim Skeel

7. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Even when we drill in the USA ( alaska) it comes down the pipeline and goes off to port to be sold to another country for a higher price-so when and if we allow more drilling here there is no way to be sure it will stay in the USA and be of any benefit to us.Big Oil Company's will sell where the make the most money,and they do NOT care about the average working man in our own country.It's all about the money and screw everyone else.

8. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

We are to blame. 1)Anyone with a 401K or retirement plan is invested in Oil. 2) We are not putting enough pressure on our politicians to do $h!t about it. 3)We went through the seventies shortages and din't learn a damn thing. 4)It pisses me off that fuel and food are going up because of ethanol. 5)We bitch, but what are we doing about it? Nothing. Vote the bums out.

9. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I do live in farming country, and I don't see stockpiled corn except for the big farmers waiting for the price to go up. The little guy can't afford to wait. If Ethanol was out of the market, what would the corn price be? Sure the Aussies had a drought which affected the wheat, and the South American crops had trouble too, but the Ethanol deal is a farse. Takes one gallon to make 1.2 gallons, government subsidized sales,and government subsidized plant construction. And now the greenies say it is a "carbon plus" system.Doesn't make sense.

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I seen on TV today a ad for the reelection of Frank Lautenberg (D NJ) him taking credit for stopping the big oil companies from drilling off the NJ coast. In these times only an asshole would take credit for stopping the search for domestic crude.

11. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

I live in southern NJ and had to fill my boat today. $1,137!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $4.79 gallon!!!!!!!!!!!! The marina that i keep my boat in is about 1/2 full because people are not putting their boats in the water. Boats are sitting on land with the covers on them. Fuel prices are killing us. I cant imagine what is going to happen to this country if prices go any higher. F those rag heads, they are backing us into a corner. Lets show them how we play. I might be sounding a little bitter but im sitting on a $95,000 boat that i cant sell. I cant give it away because of these insane fuel prices. $130 to fill my 2005 f-250, I parked it and only use it when needed. So if anyone thinks that this is not really affecting us, i will be the first on your list.

12. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

How about if the US starts a grain cartel?

13. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

I speculate that all grains wiil be over $150.00/bushel by June 1. Better buy now OPEC when it's only 145.00/bushel! Ragheaded PRICKS!!!!!! Shoveass in Venez. can stick it too!!!

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

WE have lots of oil in IRAQ. Lets take that.

15. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

Waterhouselake,

I was wondering if there were any historians on this site.

Very good point.

Chip

16. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

Waterhouselake,

One of the largest deposits of clean coal was declared a national park after the Lippo Group lobbied the Clinton administration. The Lippo Group now controls most of the world's clean coal. I believe the deposit was in Utah.

Chip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.