1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got new PERAZZI Triggers in today from Italy - P

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Got new PERAZZI Triggers in today from Italy - PIC

Just got in a pair of brand new triggers from Marcello this afternoon. I was taken aback on the tremendous quality of these triggers.

Both were presold, but more will arrive shortly. I am shipping these out in the morning. I really like the left trigger because is has serrations for the finger.

Both triggers retail well for over $2,000 from Perazzi.

Marcello is serious about us being a one-stop-shop for Perazzis in the USA.

[​IMG]

Jim "Whiz" White

2. Bustinclay100

Bustinclay100 Member

Jim i am interested in one of the adjustable Perazzi triggers. Let me know how to get one. Thanks Byron

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

After a long convesation with Marcello this morning (5-19), he has decided to only offer these triggers in adjustable AND selectable, no long the selectable only.

He indicated that the actual trigger istelf (finger part) he has been using costs him around 10-150 Euros, and, therefore, he is NOT going to continue to use that trigger, but use his adjustable setup.

Consequently, we/I will only be selling the A&S trigger assembly and for $700.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.