Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got new blaser trap gun

6K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  goose2 
#1 ·
Just got my new style Blaser combo today with John Allem's new release trigger. Shot is several hundred times. We have some tweeking to do but everything seems to be working fine. I patterned all 3 barrels and they all shot perfect left to right. Adjusted the ribs and shot singles, doubles and handicap. The gun is balanced and recoil feels good. Young Johnny did a great job on the double release triggers.

#10 ·
well one barrel is likely the unsingle, the second and third are likely located in the other barrel set which has a top and a bottom, I will let you assign which one is two and three. That makes three barrels even by my WV math! Good to know they all shot straight! these look like quality guns.

#13 ·
Hey Dave, Could you be a little more specific? You speaking of Trap Combos only? Older model F3,or the combos that just hit the shelves 2-3 weeks ago? All Blaser's? Curious. I will say this having purchased an F3 Attache and just rec'd my 28 ga. barrels yesterday, and did a lot of homework before buying, some like retail, some like retail plus, and you may have run into the dealers who want to play fair! Hope so!

#16 ·
Just ordered new Blazer combo set and was looking for more information such as has anyone pattern the gun at 16-40yrs? What chokes were working out best for them at 16 and 27yrds?

Did you have to move the weights around in the forearm/stock? If so, more to the forward?

Any and all info would be appreciated.

#17 ·
I don't own one but what works for someone else mite not work for you and your new gun. The weight shifting thing will be up to your own liking and know body else. Just go shoot the heck out of it and you will get it figured out with some trial and air. Good luck with your new toy and don't forget to tell us how it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.