1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got My TM9X This Weekend @ Eastern Zone Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

HiGrade had one for sale and I couldn't pass it up. I understand that there's only four in the country for a while. It has a right hand offset SC3 stock. Very nice wood. My Precision Trigger wouldn't fit in but a trigger built by Bruce Bowan works until I can get another Precision. Really neat tapered, adjustable rib. It seems to just draw your eye to the target. .032 constriction compared to my regular TM-1 which has .041 constriction. Thinner forend feels ok but the grip is not friendly to my oversized hands. We'll see how it works out.

Ed Yanchok

2. pedagogue

pedagogue Member

Congratulations. Can't wait to see you and check it out. jack melitsky

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Nice buy Ed, I was at the shoot also and as you was drooling over YOUR TM9X, it is indeed a Very nice gun, I considered buying it my self, I picked it up more than once, I decided not to buy it but when I went back to look at it again it was gone, good luck with it, even the wood is beautiful ( not common in Perazzie's)
    didn't you just buy a TMX ( another nice one ) that was just here on TS a couple of weeks ago ??????

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ed, Are you going to the Grand? Dave

5. chemist

chemist Member

Ed- make sure you wipe off the ring bologna juice before you touch it

Good luck- as if you need it

Rich

6. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Good luck with the 9X Ed. Hope it shoots as good as it looks!!! I sent you a private message.............Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.