1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got My Slick Slide

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by myevh3, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myevh3

myevh3 TS Member

Got my slick side back from Carey Barron today. I had him fix a couple defects in my stock and decided to have him install a slick slide with padded comb and an adjustable pad on my XT. I also had him shorten my lop by about 7/8 of an inch. I will be shooting Saturday so I will post my results. Even though I have not shot the gun yet I must say the job he did was outstanding. The install looks like it came from the factory. The gun feels so much more comfortable with the shorter pull and extra weight in the stock, the padded comb and adjustable pad make a huge difference. If your viewing this Carey, thanks again. The shipping check I own you is in the mail and should get there in a few days. I would recommend Carey's service to anyone. Carey is truly one of the best guys to work with and a true craftsman...

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thank you for the good words Matt and hope you run them all Saterday.
    Carey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.