1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got my rebate today.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by primed, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Now I just need to figure out how to triple it so I'll have enough to pay it back. I figure our 1200 will cost us about 4000. What an election year joke!!

Bob

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

We're supposed to be in the first batch, too, but so far nothing has hit our checking account.

Ed

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Maybe now is a good time to sell some guns on here. Been kinda slow sales for a while. My soc # ends in 99 so I will be the last to get paid

4. laura!

laura! Member

I'll believe it when I see it and I agree with primed - probably owe it back w/ interest. I'm normally a cheerful person til it comes to $ & politics

5. bh

bh TS Member

I don"t understand if its supposed to be so good for the economy why we don"t get one EVERY month!

6. primed

primed Well-Known Member

You don't have to send it back. They will extract it in the usual way.

Bob

7. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I didn't get the rebate yet but today I got a check for tax refund of a credit for AMT that I had been carrying forward every year for the last 10 years. I supposed next year they will take it back because they have already lowered the Income Exemption for the AMT calculation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.