1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got my new Universal charge bar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fish and teach, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fish and teach

fish and teach TS Member

Just got a Universal Charge bar from brdslayer. It was in great shape and package well. After a few tweaks to my MEC 650, I had it installed and working great. Great transaction and I love the Universal bars since I shoot Promo and have to adjust my drops from time to time to keeps my grain count right. I love the bars and now love my MEC 650 even more. My son shoots a lot in 4-H so reloading is how I manage to afford to keep him in shells.

Thanks again for a great deal!

Brian Robert
    McLennan Co 4-H shotgun coach

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Brian,

I use the 650 too with universal. If you don't have one yet, get the high capacity primer tray from MEC, AND a MEC MAX shot tube from Lou at Basic Design Machine.

http://www.basicdesignmachine.com/products.asp

Guy Babin

3. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

I used the universal charge bar on my Mec for years,dont know why everybody doesn't use them???.You dont have to fool around changeing bushings and bars all the time.Just use a scale to keep it dialed in for your weights.Very simple to operate !!!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

4. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

You are welcome. JW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.