1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got my new Trapshooting USA today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CharlieAMA, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I got my new issue today, and it had a great article with Dan Orlich, and an article on the move to Sparta by the ATA. Just thought I would pass this along. Please send rain. Charlie Henderson

2. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Best issue yet! Regards, Ed

3. 3357

3357 Member

I really enjoyed the interview with Dan Orlich. His candor was refreshing. I also thought about all the questions regarding hinge pin grease as I read about him opening and closing that Ljutic Mono gun over a million times.

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Just got mine today in Africa. Looking forward to reading the interview with Lynn Gipson.

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I can't get over all the All Americans contributing to this magazine...

Very interesting reading !

6. geeber

geeber Member

I only wish it came every month!!

Gary B.

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Ad for the new Zoli unsingle on pages 34 and 35.

Oh my!

8. BrokeTrapDad

BrokeTrapDad Member

Does anybody have any old issues they want to part with I would be happy to pay shipping Ill take all you want to get rid of Im nerw to trapshooting and would love to catch up on some past issues. Thanks

you can email me

huntinbands@yahoo.com

9. Shawn

Shawn Member

BTD
    The back issues are available to read online if you don't find any hard copies.

Shawn

10. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Click on the link to see past issues. Great magazine.

11. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Some of you guy's are hilarious!!! When Trap Shooting USA was announced many of you sniped at the idea of another trap shooting magazine, you couldn't have enough negative remarks about something you yet to see in print. Anyone who looked beyond their trap shooting nose would know the Brunton's had been publishing another quality shooting magazine, Clay Shooting USA for a number of years and were and are well credentialed to provide the same quality product to the trap shooting community.

Trap Shooting USA and Clay Shooting USA are premium products delivered at a premium price, nothing wrong with this, they deserve every penny they charge.

Trap Shooting USA is not the official ATA publication and was never intended to be. Trap And Field stands as the official voice of the ATA and was created as a direct conduit to carry ATA news and information to its members. Both publications do a very good job and serve the trap shooting as they were intended, bashing one or the other has no purpose other than making some of you look kinda dumb.

Surfer

12. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"Both publications do a very good job and serve the trap shooting as they were intended, bashing one or the other has no purpose other than making some of you look kinda dumb."</I></blockquote>You know what they say about opinions!

Keller

13. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Way to expensive for my taste.

14. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

sky buster, I don't mind the bill, I'm just trying to figure out how long it takes the horse to get from Texas to here. They'll be talking about the next issue soon and I've not got this one yet. :(

15. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

just love the 80% adverstisements and paying premium to cover shipment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.