1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got my new K-80 today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bubbaw, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

After giving the Blaser Super Sport about 3 months of shooting time, I decided to move back to a K gun. The triggers were great, but I could not get the gun to swing the way I wanted. I ordered a new Vintage Scroll from Clay Target Sporting and I had the releases installed before it shipped to me. Got it today and installed some custom wood I had. I also fitted a set of Briley sub gauge tubes to it that came out of a Blaser... I'm ready... Look out on the sporting clay courses...

William
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

I have one of the Vintage scroll in a pro sporter and love the engraving pattern. I also made a set of left hand french walnut stocks for me to shoot as I am left handed or some say wrong handed. enjoy Ronnie

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Very nice....but, a bit darker wood to contrast with the receiver is my preference....

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Yeah Bubba, I have some dark wood I'll trade you.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The wood is fine. Nice grain pattern. Mike.

6. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Nice looking gun. We will see how it fairs against my standard grade with unfinished stock at the gamiel

7. autogun

autogun Member

That gun is Beeuuuutiful. Enjoy

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Beautiful gun

9. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Seriously doubt Bubba is coming from Texas to shoot the Gamaliel Cup, which is good news for those Masters who are....

10. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Spntclays,

Sorry, I won't make it to Tennessee for the Gamaliel Cup, too many shoots in Texas right now. However, I will be glad to shoot with you anytime in any shotgun sports. I currently have 79 punches in Master Class so far this year, and I am ranked 8th in Open Team All American points. I was a little behind schedule with the Blaser, so I moved back to the K gun that got to All American last year. Take care and shoot well.

http://www.nssa-nsca.org/index.php/nsca-sporting-clays-shooting/recognition-programs/all-american/current-all-american-points-race/

11. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I like new in everything good guns women cars boats new is nice.

12. drg123

drg123 Member

Are you using the tube set you got from me, the new K gun looks great hope it turns out well.

dg

13. drg123

drg123 Member

Great looking gun, hope you shoot it well. I really like the K-80 I got from you.

dg

14. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I did the same thing, traded a Blaser for a K80 super schroll. I couldn't be happier. I only wished I would purchased the K80 before I got the Blaser. I hate to say it and I am sure I am going to catch some Blaser hell but there aint no comparison in the two guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.