Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my new Citori XT!!!

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  turmite 
#1 ·
Well guys I picked up my new Browning Citori XT shotgun at the SHOT Show the other day.. I am happy as a clam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a few pointers from the head instructor at Browning on how to mount the gun correctly, and wouldn't you just know it,,, it just fits me perfectly.

I also saw a bunch of the really good stuff at $100k+ at the show.

I also met Jerry Parr and bought 2500 AA hulls from him. Turns out he is 9 time Grand American. WOW!!! Real nice guy, guess he and his wife shoot alot.

Still need that charge bar for my DL-266, but I think I talked Hornaday into bringing the press back, so parts should be available soon.

Very good trip, had a good time, finished it off with a very good Fatburger on the strip, and a drive home in the snow.

Viva Las Vegas! Can't wait til next year.

Randy

See less See more
#7 ·
When I first read this, my first question is how did you buy a gun at the ShotShow. According to the last set of rules I had to abide by, there was no on site purchases. The SS is set up as a show for the trade so the manufacturers, distributors and dealers can get together and do business, just no on site business. Have the rules changed?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.