1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got my first Daly back again.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Rock, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Saw a Daly for sale at Jaquas on their web site that looked like an old friend of mine. I called and asked if the serial no. was xxxxxxx and to his surprise I had it right. I asked him to hold it till Saturday night, they did.

Picked it up yesterday and shot the first 50 straight today. I won't be parting with it again. The things you let get away when you think you can do better with something else. Only thing different was someone put a Morgan Adj. pad on it. I ordered a new KickEEze.

The web site has a lot of information on it now that was not there before. Does not pin point when any specific gun was made but you can get real close.

Rock

Jim

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Wow, you are lucky, same thing happened to me, I bought a Beretta 303 Special trap with a 32" barrel in 1981, shot my first round of trap at Pachmair´s (now BBB) in El Monte, Ca, shot a 23 right out the box, my best friend was there too and also shot a 23, he begged me to sell it to him since it fit him so well, he persuaded me into doing so since I fell in love with a brand new Browning Citori Plus. My friend kept the gun for 15 years, I moved out of town, several years after he was getting a divorce and had to sell his toys, and I was broke and couldn’t buy the Beretta back, thus a mutual friend wound up buying the gun. To make a long story short, last year I bumped with the guy who bought the Beretta, we began talking about guns and asked me if I wanted to buy the Beretta back!!, I obviously said yes, and he also gave me a 28" field barrel, I am not ever selling the Beretta again.

Berettaman7

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The 303 is a fine gun. I win lots of dollars from guys with P guns and k guns and the investment is comfortable

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Rock,

I broke my first 25 with a borrowed Charles Daly a long time ago...I wish I had the gun, too.

5. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

I love the 303 so much that I decided to buy another one, this time a 20 gauge A303 with a 26" barrel in at least 95% condition.

I may just buy a 30" barrel for the 12 gauge, the 32" shoots wonderfull but am curious to see how would it shoot with a 30".

Berettaman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.