1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got Back From Graves Mt Apple Festival "BS"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Got Back From Graves Mt Apple Festival

In Va there is a place called Graves Mt Apple Festival. They have two weekends they have it in Oct. I expected alittle bit more. There were about 10 crates of apples for you to pick through but most things were junk crafts people make and all the grease food you want. City people all over the place who did not know their ass from a hole in the ground. They had also a farm that they opened up to show people farm animals and they had horse rides for all ages. There was a teenager who I say was about 18 19. He looked in the pen that had some sows. He looked and turned to his friends and asked "WHAT ARE THOSE"? He did not even know what a pig was. The whole event was nothing but a 3 ring circus. I expected more and hoped it would be better then it was. I'm sorry to see these festivals go south the way they have.

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Your welcome. Glad I could help.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Bawana, at least they had a few apples. I drove close to a hundred miles to a black walnut festival and couldn't find one black walnut! Trinket festival. Hap

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Blackwall nuts you said? How meany do you want? I have the ground covered with them. Sorry to hear that your area is doing so poor with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.