1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got an email from Tony Galazan

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

The folks at Connecticut Shotgun Mgf. (Tony Galazan) have announced a new offering, the A-10 American. It's a true back lock O/U which appears to be a very high grade gun in a 12ga frame as well as a scaled 20/28ga. Presently, it appears that the targeted market is for field, skeet and sporting clays, for the time being; but I'm wondering if a trap model could be in future plans.

Tony has a wonderful shop with highly skilled craftsmen, backed by a fabulous customer service staff, and like my prized RBL, I'm sure the A-10 will be a welcome addition to my small group of work guns.

2. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

Mike,

What can you tell me about your RBL? I've been drooling over the pictures on their site of the RBL-12 with the beavertail forend...

R/s,<br />
    Charlie

"The Dude abides..."

3. Border Bandit

Charlie, my RBL is one of the launch additions, in 20ga. It has the beaver tail forend, straight grip stock, case hardened frame and single trigger, in short, a working gun. It's an absolute delight, in the field, and mechanically, very sound. With it's exhibition grade American walnut wood it is, to my eye, as nice looking SXS as they come. I haven't seen nor handled the RBL in 12, so can't offer guidance on it; but would assume it to be on par with Tony's other RBL offerings. I'd guess the 12's are in short supply though, as CSMC has announced they will discontinue the RBL series in the near future.
    Here's the link to their URL: http://www.a10american.com/
    I hope you enjoy your RBL as much as I have, mine. ....mike

4. Border Bandit

BUMP! Anyone else gonna order one of the A-10 American O/U's The nice lady said I'll have mine ~mid-April

5. Border Bandit

We went up a year ago, got the grand tour, and spent the day, hanging out. Tony and his folks treated us like family. It's really impressive, isn't it? Do you think there could be a trap gun on the new A-10 frame? To those wondering what we're talking about, here's a link:

http://www.connecticutshotgun.com/

Enjoy the eye candy...mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

e-mail galazan