1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a SMOKIN deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I was at an auction last week and saw a Pacific 366 (Hornady Now) but didnt wait around for it to sell. This week The Mrs. went to the same auction and it was still there. She asked if they were selling or if it hadnt been picked up, they said"No we never got to it, if your interested we will get it up for you tonight" . Well they did she called me and told me I had another loader cost me $20.
    Granted I had to clean a thick layer of dust off and pant is worn and lil surface rust but it indexes when the handle is pulled and will bolt it down and try it ASAP.
    It uses the same bushings as my Apex, how can I go wrong when all parts are still readily available for the 366 and not the Apex?

Jerry Lewis

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I have it all cleaned up now and everything is working smoothly, powder and shot tubes either need trimmed down, or new ones. I saw someone had some oversized ones made from PVC may try that today and pick up wads and shot and give it a go.

Checked out the powder bushing it is a 441 and drops 17.5 grains of Promo(been useing 16.8) should make a pretty decent load.

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.