1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a new custom case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shogan191, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shogan191

shogan191 TS Member

Hey Guys, I know some of the trap shooters at my local club drop by here.

I first started shooting this past summer and was introduced by the trap shooters at my club. Great bunch of guys. Started shooting skeet about 4 months ago and switched guns.

Went to a Caesar Guerini. Had to get a new case to go with my plaid skirt.

Here's a pic. I think he did a great job. He doesn't do it as a job. I think he's an animal doctor, vet.

Tommy if you see this let me know.

Thanks for looking.

steve hogan
    [​IMG]

The guys name is Bob Radisch. I've got to wait a few months but I'm getting a two compartment shooting pouch from him next. He just does one item at a time but did great work and is nice to work with.

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

That is a great looking case. I would love to have one just like it. Do you know what he charges?

3. shogan191

shogan191 TS Member

Yes, This one is made from Bison and is actually made of two hides. He used a regular cow hide under to give it some more stiffness.

I've got some more pics I can put up. What I liked was being able to work with him on it. Real easy to communicate with. I got his name from someone who bought a range bag from him over on SGW.

The guy does great work. Is it alright to put links here to other forums? If so I can post some links to ShootgunWorld, but don't want to break any rules.

[​IMG]

I'm getting a shell pouch from him next but haven't decided on the shape and size yet.

The one above is a possibility

He actually sent pics as he worked.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.