1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a Mach One?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dove Commander, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Got a Mach One? Would like your comments. I'm considering either a used one or a new Infinity

2. Robb

Robb Member

Go for it, you won't be sorry.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

email sent

4. Setterman

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I like my Mach One. Was waiting for the new Infinity, but gun #83 came available. It is a very comfortable gun to shoot and moves to the target very fast coupled with a very fast trigger, I have had to slow down just a little. Well built with beautiful wood. Dennis will make one the way you want it... ribs, release trigger, etc... Worth the money. Fred

6. Setterman

John, everyone says their the softest shooting gun they have. True? Do I need to be cautious about ser # and upgrades? Thanks

7. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I owned serial number 86....I regret selling it. I shot that gun better than any other gun I have owned.

JMHO

Jim C

8. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

I've never shot one but I've read they are heavy so they are bound to recoil less. There is no magic.

9. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Exactly, I've picked them up and looked at them many time, "feels" VERY heavy compared to my Perazzi. Very well built, but heavy, which I don't like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.