1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a BT 99

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vmthtr in green bay, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

Did a FTF trade today for a 2006 BT 99. Traded out my Glock 23 and some cash for it. Some handling marks but otherwise great shape. 3 chokes and 34" ported barrel. I know, lots do not like porting, but had to get it as it was the only FTF deal I could find. After my last lesson, FTF only for me now.

2. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

You're going to find that 99 a lot harder to conceal. LOL.

Don't know much about porting, but if you like it that's all that matters.

Shoot safe, John

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

vmthtr,that is unfortunate that you had a deal on here go bad. FTF is nice but I find on this site most everyone is very honorable and sell just what they advertise, and if there is a problem, it is taken care of quickly. Don't give up on all the people on this site because of one bad deal. Bulge.

4. slodsm

slodsm Member

Man I'm glad the fella you got the pitted barrel 99 from was honest enough to take it back so you could get another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.