1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a Blaser???? Your screwed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fox32, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

With the many problems they have been having with this gun and now Blaser is gone!!!! With the World Sporting going on at Nationals there building was never opened and locked up!!! No guns to display and no one on site for the largest shoot of the year!!! Ditto for the SW Grand, locked up tight. Heards lots of grumbles from the Sporting shooters and heard that gun dealers want no part of any trade with it either.

2. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Hmmm. They must have in the last few days closed up shop in the US then. Maybe its possible since they now have a US office and distirbution center they no longer support those venues? I`d assume before you posted this you checked all this out? right?

I`m not at all worried about blaser.

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

The company is scheduled to be at the Grand.

They are also scheduled to be at the NSSA worlds and the NSCA nationals.

When I researched them before going to the Shot Show earlier this year, I only saw those listed above, the shot show, and some show in Rino.

As far as I can see nothing has changed, but time will tell as the dealers will know before we do...

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Blaser Main Page

We are closing out our remaining Blaser inventory. Items limited to stock on hand and are subject to prior sale.

5. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

Big heap, have a link to that "main page"?

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

It seems that Impact Guns is closing out their inventory of Blaser. Try www.impactguns.com to see their statement. For Blasers home page it's www.blaser.de and they seem to be doing just fine.

Eric

7. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Blaser Web Site

http://www.blaser-usa.com/Home.home.0.html?&L=1

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Quick,,,someone buy up every spare part you can........

AKA Grammie......

9. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Try Pacific Sporting Arms. Jeff

10. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

Wow how can someone read that a dealer is closing out THEIR inventory and conclude that the whole company is closing up. We wonder how rumors are started. So sad that people start threads like this with out knowing the facts.

11. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Here are the FACTS again....Blaser was locked up tight at the World Sporting Event at NSC with NO guns in their store and close to a thousand shooters from all over the World were there. That in itself should be a big red flag. Ditto for the SW Grand event as well. The gun dealers that I talked to about Blaser at NSC all said they would not trade for one or want one as their resell value has diminished. Impact Arms is closing out their Blaser line for good. These are all facts and all true. Has someone contacted Jaqua's about their thoughts since they are a reputable dealer? I will stand by my original thread....Got a Blaser??? Your screwed!

12. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Sounds like I just need to wait a little to get a good deal on the F3-32” I’ve been wanting!

CBXChris, Is your username referring to a Honda CBX?

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I was just talking to the dealer up the road from me that sells Blasers. He hasn't heard anything with regards to the discontinuation of their line. He did say that Blaser was being marketed through SIGARMS, and now Blaser is handling the distribution through Blaser USA.

It could be that Blaser's price structure and distribution also changed, and not to Impact's liking(?)

Doug

14. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

krieghoffkrusher

Jaqua's never did stock new Perazzi's. As they are not a P gun distributer-dealer. They have sold and do sell a lot of used ones though.

They are not a Browning licensed distributer either but they sell a boat load of new ones every year.

Rock

Jim

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Blaser USA
    220 Log Canoe Circle
    Stevensville, MD 21666
    (410) 604-1495 Phone
    (410) 604-1498 Fax

Has anyone just thought of calling them and asking them directly if they are or are not still in bidanezz?

16. flyfish

flyfish Member

Jaqua's is (or was) a licensed Perazzi dealer. I and a buddy of mine bought a new MX-10 and MX-2000 from them within the last few years.

17. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

18. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

The Rock,
    Jaqua's was most certainly a Perazzi dealer. They have let the inventory sell out and are no longer stocking new perazzi's. You can still order a new Perazzi from them but they will not stock any new ones.

19. jtf650

jtf650 Member

"They are not a Browning licensed distributer either but they sell a boat load of new ones every year.

Rock"

Somebody should let Browning know- they still have Jaqua's Fine Guns listed as an Authorized Dealer (link above). James Fawcett

20. Don K8020

Don K8020 TS Member

I went to the National Shooting Center in mid-week during the SW Grand and none of the gun manufacturers were there, nor were many of the accessory and gun dealers, or stockfitters, etc. there. The SW Grand was a 9-day event. The World Sporting Clays Championship was only a 4-day event that began 4 days after the SW Grand finished. I didn't go to the sporting clays event but I hardly think that a manufacturer is going to skip a 9-day event and go to a 4-day event especially when there were only 4 days separating the two events.

I wouldn't consider the SW Grand to be a national event. The World Sporting Clays open may be, but it was only for 4 days.

I also went to the NSCA Nationals event in September last year and the NSSA Nationals in October, both at NSC, and they truly are national events just like the Grand American at Sparta. Both were week-long events and all gun manufacturers were in attendance at both events. The only vendor that wasn't there for the entire length of either event was Spolar.

I suppose I should conclude that any vendor not in attendance at the SW Grand is going out of business (that would be Krieghoff, Perazzi, Kolar, and Spolar, to name a few).

Jaqua's is a new authorized dealer for Blaser, they started selling them about a month ago. Jaqua's has been an authorized dealer for Browning for as long as I can remember, and I've been buying/selling guns with Jaqua's for about 20 years. Last year Jaqua's decided to no longer be a stocking dealer for Perazzi. They told me there were various reasons for their decision, but I don't recall what they were.

Pacific Sporting Arms is an authorized Blaser dealer and the largest seller of Blasers and very enthusiastic supporters of the line. It is rumored that PSA bought all Blasers available when Blaser decided to distribute their guns directly in the USA rather than through SigArms, so as to avoid not running out during Blaser's transition.

I have a friend that bought a Blaser sporter from PSA last fall when he and I went to the NSSA Nationals at NSC. He's put about 3000 or 4000 rounds through the gun and it has functioned flawlessly. I have not read or heard about any problems with Blasers, so I am curious about what all the so-called problems are that they have been experiencing.

Don Anderson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.