1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a big problem guys........need some help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by o3dave, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

Nov 10, 2008
    I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
    My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on the motor seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
  2. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Buy the gaskets. Hide behind the bike again tomorrow night. This time hijack the dude at gunpoint when he drops her off. Make him install the gaskets and change the oil and wash it for good measure. Kick his a__ take his keys, call him a cab, and tell him if he comes back around he's going to be rebar for the new driveway you're planning. Divorce the slut. Bike fixed, new car, and you're financial condition is much improved.
    You asked. :)
  3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Apr 28, 2006
    NW Wisconsin
    That's pretty good Hawk
  4. Country Squire

Country Squire TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I worked shifts in a steel mill. One night the phone rings about 10:30pm. I say hello and a male voice says is the coast clear? I said how in the heck should I know. I don't live by the ocean.George
  5. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Fix the bike ..... Bid the wife farewell.
    You will be far better off.
  6. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Well I was ready to give you some good advice until the last line, but being a biker at one time you'll no what to do.
  7. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Jul 9, 2008
    I would buy a NEW BIKE and trade the wife in on a new model. lol
  8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Firstly, if it is a classic Britsh bike, leaks are normal. If it is a Velocette, keep it forever. If it is a Vincent Black Lightening, so much the better. If she is dating Roland Free, have him sign the tank on the Vincent and take the bike to a high dollar auction. Take proceeds and get new models of everything including the wife.

If it's a Japanese bike, it is defective if it leaks anything.

I hope this helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.