1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize. What a Joke.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gargoyle!, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I should get the NPP. We should get the NPP but Gore???? He has SUV's, he has a $12,000 light bill. He lies through his teeth, he cheats and he's a hypocrite. There are other people out in the world who should get the prize over that loser. All he did was shoot off his mouth and said nothing that has not been said before by other people who are greater then he will ever be but he gets the NPP. The board for the NPP should be retired and replaced for their stupidity. Gore has done nothing for man kind and never will.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

included w/ that is almost 800,000 dollars. And the rich get richer. Must be nice to get 4/5 of a million dollars for doing nothing.

3. guncase

guncase TS Member

Objecting on this forum is not EVER going to accomplish anything.. Who puts up the money?? They are the people who neeed to answer the prying question,,, "What did he do to deserve the prize?" They need to be accountable for the terrible waste of money! Especially if it is taxpayers cash. Register your complaint in the right place!! Follow the MONEY!!! Paul

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

If I remember right I heard the base of the money earns interest and that is what is given out. As for donations I don't know.

5. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Guys, the Nobel prizes are endowed by a foundation created by Alfred Nobel. Each winning category, with the exception of the Memorial Prize for Economics, is funded by the trust. Each category gets about $1.5 million.

The winners, especially in the Literature and Peace categories are loaded with left wing liberal types. Some of the winners include Yassir Arafat, the aforementioned Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, and Nelson Mandela. It also took a sell-out by Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin of Israel to split the prize with Arafat.

Noticeably absent, even though he's campaigned heavily, is former President Bill Clinton. Seems as though he just can't cement his "legacy".

Best,
    Dennis

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just another useless piece of dog shit floating to the top.

HM

7. guncase

guncase TS Member

Thanks for the explaination of the cash prize for NPP. I did a little research and found the money. Still don't know what Gore did to earn it??

8. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

Gargoyle,

It's the old,"do as I say, not as I do." His ideas don't apply to him and his elitest, liberal friends.

9. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

gore did for the peace prize what o.j. did for the legal system.

10. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I think Dolly Pardon should have won. She's the best peace I ever saw!

11. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Al Gores' winning the NPP is not a joke. It was given him for his awareness of the largest problem this world has going on right now and it is global warming.Specifically the prize was given him for his efforts to educate the rest of us on ways to help thwart global warming and lessen this disasterous effect on the globe. Just today in the paper there was an article about a small iceberg approaching South Africa. The iceberg came from Anartica and those two continents are only 2400 miles of ocean apart. Another article told about the retailors in Australia not being able to sell winter coats and how they are not needed by the Aussies because of the temperature changes down there. YOu guys will bitch about anything a Democrat does or says and even go so far as to complain that Al Gore is lying about this earthly disaster. Yet you will believe in anything this lying cheating no good thieving administration of GB's tells you. How nice for you. Dan

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Dahaub;

Gore winning the NPP is a joke. Just as fearlessfain stated above, the credibility of the NPP has just taken a VERY BIG hit. Why you ask,,,because Gore is hypocrite. He likes to talk the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. You people are the authors of "do as I say, not as I do".

I think most people believe global warming is occurring and the trend needs to be reversed, but don't give the coveted NPP to a hypocrite. Give it to a scientist or scientists who are doing the research,,,NOT to some political BLOW HARD!!

Dahaub, you will believe in anything the lying, cheating, perjury committing, obstruction of justice committing, no good thieving administration that slick will/algore told you. How nice for you.

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

Okay,,,,he was awarded the prize,,,,But what does it mean???? And "who" is the joke on?????

What does it mean??? It means the "scientific community" has "accepted" the current information on "global warming" as "fact"!!!! What does that mean to us,,the american citizen??? It means hyper-inflated research will be determining the ridiculous taxes that will soon be thrust upon each and every one of us!!!! What will "carbon credits" do???? Well,,,it goes like this-----you purchase a plane ticket,,,an added 20.00 or so will be passed on for you to pay a "private company" to "promise" to plant trees with your money!!!!! This is no joke!!!!!!! Your carbon credits is a gift you give!!! In return,,they promise to plant trees!!!!!!!! And with the way things are going it will be trees that can be harvested in less then 20 years,,and made into greenhouse gas producing plywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not to mention the whole host of other "costs" that are going to be passed on to us,,in the way of "treaties" and "pacts".......

Whos the joke on????? One guess!!! It shall be us and what remains of our manufacturing capability/capacity that will suffer....

It seems kind of twisted dosen't it???? We have plenty of coal,,,but too many laws to prohibite its use!!!!! Can you imagine a "coal fired" power generating station in Al Gores world???? (such a facility would produce power,,at an "extreme cost")-------or the world of tree huggers that think all will be cured by having the population ride bicycles???

By the way,,,,,if melting the polar ice caps on mars would flood the planet with life-giving water and oxygen,,,so our own scientists tell us,,,,then why wouldn't the same efect happen on earth,,and the sudden influx of oxygen produce "counter-acting" effects on global warming,,,which is in effect,,the rise of carbon dioxide in a 21% oxygen enviroment??????????????

AKA Grammie.............

14. JDS

JDS TS Member

You want to here a JOKE, al gore...........

15. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Guys what I believe is not that important to you or is it? I do believe that we as a nation and part of this globe that can make a difference if we change our ways as a world. It will not be cheap or easy but ignoring it altogether is as stupid as railing about an administration that ended almost 8 years ago. Back when we as a nation weren't in the red. Back when we didn't support a few contractors with open book contracts in a war that was started for profit and is still being fought for profit. Yes I can throw in those little digs can't I? They are true and even the retiring Generals can say for sure what this war was really about and why we are there. They should be ashamed of the way they let those that were in power tell us lies about the reasons this war was started. They said nothing to stop the lies and deceit and they knew all along what the truth was. By the way I read where Mr. Gore was donating the prize money to a cause that will help educate those of you who have no clue about the causes of global warming or the ways to stop it or slow it down. You must forgive me for I care about what kind of world our grandchildren will inherit. I only hope we can help them to cope with what is coming in the way of weather changes. Dan

16. Paladin

It's all about hypocrisy Dan. To have credibility on a subject, you can not commit or condone hypocrisy.

The clinton/gore administration was one of the most hypocritical administrations in history, on many subjects. They promised "one of the most ethical administrations in history" using their exact words. That,,,is the joke of the century.

You keep whining and railing about why the war was started. Open the link!!

Hold those people accountable FIRST,,,before you can expect ANY credibility. Period!

BTW, your blanket dismissal of responsibility of "an administration that ended almost 8 years ago" shows just how uninformed you are,,or,, you choose to ignore facts from the 9/11 Commission Hearings,,or,,you are "stupid" to use your own word. How nice for you.

17. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Dan, you must be 12 years old.

18. Paladin

sam, the crowd thinks gore winning the NPP is a joke. And, you fail to credit the liberal pukes in the link for the 3699 deaths. Why?? Because you are a hypocrite? Not one word of condemnation from you, just inaccurate excuses about intelligence.

Face it, to you people, OBL has won. It's the same BS you people spewed during Viet Nam. Your people are the best friends the terrorists have. Period.

BTW, "Did we lay awake at nite because we thought the japanese would bomb us in our beds??? They HAD the means but I never heard anyone who worried about it happening." is absolutely factually wrong, just like the rest of your post.

19. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Dahaud, please reread my opening thread. He is nothing but a hypocrite. All Gore has done is repeat what he has heard or told. Those people who heard and who told him are the ones who should have the NPP but not Gore.

AGking, you need to change your name to AGJester. Thats court jester.

Sammie, Bush is cleaning up what Bill Clinton started. Bill had 4 chances to KILL OBL and did not take them. Its Bill who has the blood on their hands for the war and the towers not Bush. If Bill did what he should have we would not have this problem

20. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Lots of hostility on here for Gore and his work. One question (now be honest). How many of you posters who think Gore is "a joke" a "piece of shit" etc. etc. have seen his movie? Don't all raise your hands at once. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.