1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOP needs to get off their a$$

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by yakimaman, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I don't get it; the GOP has had fours years to sit down among themselves and put forth a strong, viable presidental candidate and all they do is bicker among themselves and end up with so many possibles it leaves everyone unsure of what's to come. We need this pos out of the White House and if something doesn't happen pretty damn soon we're going to have another four years of him for sure. You'd think the GOP would have a better approach than what we're seeing.

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I was just thinking the same thing. Wow , 200k people in Iowa & maybe 100k people in New Hampshire will determine who the candidate will be. Just found out Gingrich got a deferment during Vietnam, same as Clinton. He's got too much baggage. They harpooned Cain, because he was a real threat to Obama.

Phil Berkowitz

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

mmmust...

eat...

Mitt...

Sandwich...

[​IMG]

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Instead of bickering and feeding the opposition with facts to use against them they should shot or get off the pot and pick someone so they can unify as one.But it seems they are too stupid to realize this. Bulge.

5. Rooksd1

Rooksd1 Member

The 2 party system sucks only 40% of the people are represented. We need at least 4 if not 5 parties. We have been brain washed to think the 2 party system is the way to go, hence the money don't get spread out too much. You only get 2 ideas, if congress were divided into 5 parties something might get done for the people.

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think the harpoon/Cain thing is backwards. I think Cain did the harpooning.

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

GW22 nailed it.

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Since the dems know who their candidate will be, what's to prevent them from registering as Republicans & guaranteeing the biggest looser gets the nod. Its a slam dunk. We're screwed. Here comes Ron Paul!!!

Phil Berkowitz

9. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

No doubt the 2 party system has failed us.

Each leaves the other deeper problems.

We need a third party that's for America.

Sometime back, someone said Obummer is a shoe in for another term.

I fear he is going to be right.

Regards....Gerald

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The two party system fails when one party is in control of the three powers of government. State and Federal. Jon

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Yakima,

You are living in the past when the party actually picked the candidate. In today's brave new world, the people pick the candidate via the primaries and caucases. I general, it insures that we get much worse candidates than came out of the "smoke-filled back rooms".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.