1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOP leader hopes to work with Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

The Senate's top Republican says President Barack Obama and a more-Republican Congress could join to pass laws on trade and spending policy and make changes to the health care overhaul if the administration listens to voters on Election Day. "I can't believe he's going to continue to ignore the wishes of the American people if his party has a very bad day Nov. 2," Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said in a telephone interview Wednesday. "If he pivots and wants to work with us, obviously I'd be happy to talk to him.

Hey McConnell you worthless piece of shi., yes you, the RINO, guess what?'.....WE DON'T WANT ObummerCare revised, we want it APPEALED or maybe you understand KILLED better. You elitist RINOs go ahead and compromise and we'll throw all of you out. You better start getting it and you best start now. You complacent elitist RNC blue-ties get your panties all in a knot thinking you are back in the saddle again, but not for long if you don't remember WHO you work for. We, the tax payers are 'beyond tired' of you guys willingness to compromise (even if it's a step-up from doing nothing) with a president that has no respect for Americans or the constitution; and you will do @#$% well to remember it.

We've got to get rid of these dumb as... in Washington!

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I agree with you 100%. Republicans need to grow some gonads. Dump the RINOS.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We're going to hell at 60 mph with the Demoncraps and 45 mph with the RINOs.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Unsingle.. you have worded that perfectly.. I'm tired of everyone stroking each other in Washington and forgetting who is picking up the bill...

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I think that everybody is tired of the"pay to play" politics that have been running Washington for the last 20+ years. It's just the nature of the beast. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.