1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOP commits suicide

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Looks like the GOP is very adept at committing political suicide every 4 years. They don't understand, the game has changed. They keep nominating older whitemen in a totally racist environment. Eighty three% of all blacks voted for Obama. More than 30% of Latinos voted for Obama. Women voted for Obama.

Next time stay away from the abortion issue until you win. Nominate Herman Cain & Marco Rubio.

Phil Berkowitz

2. 1oz

1oz Member

83 % voted for Obama that should explain it there .

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The blacks voted for Obama not because he is qualified but because he is Black ... Now, that does that tell you about being racist ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

The heading could of easily read: "U.S.A. commits suicide"!

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

If you are a gun owner on this forum and you voted for that foreigner who inhabits our White House, you should look in the mirror and spit. You should truly be ashamed of yourselves. God save this Country because obviously the majority of its citizens are not smart enough to do it. To all the others like myself that voted for Romney, at least we tried. At least we cared enough to try.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

The GOP committed suicide a long time ago during this campaign.

Think about this......Obama and the Dems have been campaigning for 4 years.

The GOP couldn't figure who was running against Obama until Aug. 2012.

It's time to pick someone now, and not wait until the summer of 2015 with 8 people, and 1 year to chose one.

Wayne

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"The blacks voted for Obama not because he is qualified but because he is Black ... Now, that does that tell you about being racist ..? WPT ... (YAC) ..."</i>

^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^

It is racist to vote for someone on the basis of their skin color.

8. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Not only did they vote for color, but also for what was in it for them, in handouts.

9. 1oz

1oz Member

83% you should have seen it , In my area the crack dealers and low income people had Obama signs all in the yards . Hell you could tell by the shanties behind the signs . You could tell the neighborhoods leaving 1 going into another Local crack dealer been raded 2 or 3 times 3 or 4 shooting there robberies supported Obama signs in front yard .

10. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Yes Brian It is racist. and when you have people like Jesse Jackson leading the average black person, racism will be around for along time. When 90+% of blacks vote for Obama it is racist! Only fool would think otherwise.

I have been saying for 25 years that the Rep Party needs to dump this rediculous abortion issue.

It is a loser. And the Dems shove it down our throats every time.

Essentially, nothing changed nationally last night except now Dems are emboldend. Today the stock market is crashing!

Locally I have another new Parcel Tax (this makes 3)to fund schools I don't use, and a statewide tax to fund Unions, and a new Dem US representative who moved to Ventura County from LA where she was defeated.

I am sick of all politicians! Especially losers, adn I never want to hear Romney's name again.

Randy

11. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

wayneo hit the nail on the head.

12. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Along with what Wayne said, also pick someone who, if they do invest and make their money buying and selling companies, have them do it where they keep the jobs in America. I don't care how Romney made his money, just like I don't care where Joe Kennedy made his. But when you say you will bring the jobs back to America, it would look less hypocritical if you hadn't moved them overseas in the first place. I would imagine that lost him a few votes.

Does anyone have any ideas how we as Americans could start or promote and initiative get rid of the electoral college? An election decided on purely popular vote would narrow the margin of loss/victory and put a little more power back in heartland type areas of the country and states, and lessen the effective vote of the inner cities, which won Ohio for Obama.

13. late bloomer

late bloomer TS Member

If the issue is guns, we need to focus on guns. Some social issues should just be dumped or ignored. People have the right to rant on this forum, perhaps it is good therapy. The problem is they are preaching to the choir. We need to work on enlightening the opposition. (I know you may say they can't be changed; but, I believe that we can change the minds of many people on guns, if we focus on guns.) We won't do this by yelling at them. I was not a big gun rights supporter when I graduated from college. I later had a friend take me bullseye shooting and then later another friend took me trapshooting. Not only did I change my mind, I started having some of the best fun in my life. The quality of my life improved! I have also met a lot of really nice people in both disciplines. Trapshooters are also very helpful in working to improve one's scores. Somehow, the public needs to see we are good people and not "gun nuts" as some would like to stereotype us.

Terry Sandlin

14. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Wayneo has a good idea--And get someone that is easier for the common person to relate to.

15. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Bullshit! The problem is the 59 million that voted for Obama. They need to be confronted individually, personally and directly. You know or can determine who they are within your social and business circle.

They are either treasonous or they are idiots. Either way, they are a threat to our country.

They need to be made to understand that! Forcibly, if necessary

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

They are idiots-today in several states 40% of student do not graduate high school. See the movie Idiocracy---its the future of the US. We are on the same path that ancient Rome was on. But, they lasted longer.

Phil Berkowitz

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

tanda, Those that voted for "O" did so for selfish reasons. They want to keep their "bennies". Whether it is an entitlement, Medicare/Medicade, education program, College loans, a federal or state job, no one wants someone messing with their bennies.

The Republicans, though more realistic about our fiscal demise, are tagged as the bad guy whose gonna screw up my cushy benny package.

Wait till you see the new bennies the libs plan to give away in the next 4 years. Once they're out there, they are a bitch to take back!

18. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

635 G (Phil) when you see me next time at Bostic.....please confront me.

blade819

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Hey blade you were wrong. Just flat wrong.

Don

20. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

They voted for the candidate who would keep sending out "THE CHECK". The entitlement class will continue to do this until "THE CHECK" starts bouncing. Then, times will get interesting, to say the least.

Obama will raise entitlements and taxes. Romney would have cut taxes and entitlements. Neither would solve our problem.

What it will take to pull us out of our fiscal mess is to cut entitlements to the point of revolution, and to raise taxes to the same point. No one has the gonads to do this.

Several well heeled friends got out of the Market this morning. One is selling his multimillion dollar business and is intending to move to Argentina.

I am tempted to ask him if he needs a gunsmith/trainer to go with him. Not LOL

God have mercy on our Nation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.