1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Goose, Duck and Model 12 Shooter Shirts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys and Gals, for those of you who have been asking for Shooting Shirts for Goose, Duck and Model 12 Shooters, I now have them on my E-bay Store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN.

The shirts are long Sleeve with a shooting pad and either a Canada Goose, a Duck or an embroidered Model 12 Shotgun.

I will make these shirts in either Right Hand or Left, Mens and Ladies and in any size or color you want. If you don't see your size just e-mail me.

These shirts are going as fast as I can make them so new one are going on daily.

Just click on my Store and see if there's any that you like to wear to your gun club or on your next hunt. Don't forget Xmass is just around the corner.

Good Shooting

FRAN

2. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Up one more time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.