1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gooooooooooo Saints

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Another game to the end.. 30 seconds more we would have lost..

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

They're making me nervous! 30Nov is looming.....

I believe in them though.

I didn't see the game unfortunately... was it sloppy on their part Mike?

Guy Babin

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'd rather be lucky than good.. Injuries left many of our players on the bench.. They got the job done.. On stats.. they were at the bottom... but still pulled out a win.. I think if we had a extra week off to recover.. we'd be back at the top of our game... The best I can say.. is.. it wasn't pretty... but it was just enough.. I was on the edge of my seat the whole 2nd half... We can go all the way... just at 9-0 it's time to put our nose to the grindstone..and tighten up a little more.. While Drew is fantastic.. the plays he and the Saints have this season are now well known.. We need a few out the back of the book.. if the 2nd half of the season is to mimic the first half.. I'm not a football guru by any strech of the immigination.. but this is what I felt... I invite you replies.. All Good.. Mike Gooo Saints

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

We may be the only two here that care.....

Guy

5. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

I was at the Saints/Rams game. As good as the Saints are supposed to be & as bad as the Rams are (horrible) I would say the Saints got lucky to get out of there with a win. Rams could have (should have ) won that game. More bad calls by the coaching staff again. I won't rant on, after three years of this crap (Rams) I'm getting used to loosing. Colonel

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

But not as much as we Saints fans are Colonal--we're experts in dealing with loosing. We have to learn for the first time what it's like to win!

It does sound like they dodged a bullet Sunday.. and the Sunday before that for that matter. Lots of turnovers--way too many!

They better get their crap together.

Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.