1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOOEY PADS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by flyfish, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyfish

flyfish Member

The old style gooey pads (late 1990s, early 2000s) were terrible. I understand the new style gooey pads have improved. Anyone have any comments, good or bad, about the new style pads? I've worn out a couple of Kick-Eez pads and will be looking around at next week's Cardinal Classic in Marengo. Thanks in advance.

2. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

I have the new style on three guns. They are great.

Softest pad out there.

Mike C.

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

I've had one on for 15 months and about 7000 rounds. Very little wear and way softer than the kick-eez on another gun I have.

4. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

If you expect longevity I think you will be unhappy. If you are looking for decreased recoil gooey and super gooey are the best pads out there.

5. undersluice

undersluice Member

They are good with recoil reduction byt they are terrible in terms of durability.

Replaced two in less than 6 months, before finally giving up on them. My issue was not that they wear down , the pad actually came off from the hard platic base around some of its edges. And I shoot just 200-300 shells a month

~JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gooey pad