1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Trapshooting.....Alfermann F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BAMA, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

After a tough year full of health issues I've decided to give up trap shooting. I have not bounced back as much as I had hoped and find that shooting a 100 target event wears me out to the point where I just want to withdraw and go home. I just spent 6 days in ICU and I guess that was the last straw. I have had my Alfermann #191 up for sale before but for a different reason. This time I mean to sell it so the price is rock bottom and cheaper then any Alfermann seen on TS.COM on anywhere else. The gun is in great condition with minor blue wear near the breach. Wood is in good shape with the usual rack dings. LOP is 14 5/8" and POI is 80/20. Has a RAD recoil and soft comb made by Tom Larkin. Comes with it's Americase. Gun is set up with a pull trigger but parts to convert it to release is included with instructions. Bottom line price is $4999.00 + shipping to your FFL. Pictures to following. If your interested please email me at the above address. If you need your wife's permission to buy a gun, please get it BEFORE you commit...you know who I'm talking about! If your a tire kicker, go drool on a Bowen like me.

Don Myers

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Sorry to hear that Bama. Good luck to you and hope you conquer your health issues.

3. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

Please disregard this thread and see the updated thread with pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.