1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye to a friend

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jmas, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmas

jmas TS Member

Goodbye my friend!

I have lost a long time friend. She was with me through good times and bad. When I needed her and treated her right she never let me down. She was there for me in rain or shine and all she ever asked was for me to take good care of her. She never let me down, although there were times when I let her down. She made me feel good when I caressed her and held her up for the world to see.
    There comes a time in all relationships when one or the other comes to a point in the road and no longer has the ability to provide the needs of the other. My friend needed the support of a good set of eyes and I no longer can provide. So, my friend it is time to let you go to another who, I hope, will give you the care and enjoyment that we have found together.

My friend’s name is Perazzi MX-3 Sp

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

jmas, sell it, get lasik done and buy an 1100 and start shooting again.

Jerbear

3. jmas

jmas TS Member

It's sold and lasik won't help

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

jmas, sorry to hear that your eyesite is getting bad. Is there anything they can do?

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.