1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOODBYE-SIRIUS & XM RADIO

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blizzard, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Vern, you're posts are good, and I mean no disrespect, but please, get rid of the all capital letters.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I seem to recall that Vern said he has a visual problem being the resoason for the CAPITAL letters.

Eric

3. capvan

capvan Active Member

Yes, please, please get rid of the capitals. Every time I try to read one, it feels like someone is shouting. Which is what capitals are supposed to mean in this digital age.

Bruce

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

It's interesting. His eyes are good enough to read other posts but not his own.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Cmon guys, Vern is a great guy, I am sure he heard you the first time

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you dont want to read Caps= dont read them

Good post

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Vern,

Was just waiting to hear from you, I knew it wouldn't be long. You chew my a$$ out and apologize to everyone else. You're such a sweetheart. Oh, by the way..........Good Luck with your new glasses.

BB

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

getting back to the subject for this thread....any company that would pay Howard Stern $100M+ for anything probably doesn't deserve to be in business...

9. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

For people stuck in a vehicle day in day out such as truckers, cops, Salesmen, etc. Sirius/XM is a God send. Especially those of us in rural America with few options other than one or two local FM channels.

FN in MT

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I HATE PATSY CLINE!

HEAR ME?

11. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

CAPS is yelling? GOOD, keep it up, I'm hard of hearing.

12. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Gentlemen, hitting the ctl and + keys at the same time repeatedly will enlarge your typing until even the blindest can read it without shouting at each other.

13. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Dednlost:
    You should add "...at the same time on a PC". Ctrl + on a MAC doesn't do a thing except make a weird noise like a doink.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

14. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

I'd hate to lose XM; there's nobody on radio who quite compares with Andrew Wilkow.

Tony

15. Drusso

Drusso Member

I had XM in my truck for years and let it expire recenty. I stream audio from my Iphone into the truck radio and pick up thousands of stations over the internet. Pretty much the same as what you are talking about. I think that as wifi and mobile broadband becomes more available you will see satellite radio in the same shape as newspapers.........It is unfortunate but people are watching the dollar more closely..................

Damian

16. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Mr. Charles,

WHISPERING Bill on this thread?? Do you see the irony. Good choice.

BB

17. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I like Patsy a lot, not my favorite though. Conway and Loretta cannot be beaten. Patsy may have been the greatest if she would have lived longer but Loretta wins it hands down. Her and Conway together was a heart stopper.In Bluegrass which I am a big fan of it ( in fact i pick a banjo) would be the late Jimmy Martin and next the Osborne Bros. I got all their recordings and Jimmies too. Anybody who likes Jimmy, I have a neat DVD of his life

18. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

Just a thought for the Base 2 mentality. Why is it? when you see Caps. your ears hurt. What other condition are you bringing to the shooting range?

19. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I have to agree with John Malcolm about Marty Robbins. Marty had at least 1 recording(single)in the top 100 on the country charts every year from 1952-1983. What is even more interesting is he Died in 1982. He also had albums chart until 1986 well after his death.

Conway was a great singer but not as good as Marty. Definitely not as prolific as Marty and I don't feel as diverse as Marty. JMO

Bob Lawless

PS Marty also had the first Grammy Award ever awarded to a country song for his song El Paso.

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I have a new in the packaging XPressr XM/ Sirius unit that I got for Xmas that I would really like to sell. I already have XM in both vehicles, and XM will not allow returns. It was 170.00. Make me an offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.