1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Word for the Day...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by puablo, Sep 22, 2013.

1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2006
    How Could A Man Not Love A God Like This???

This is a promise from God to us from Psalm 103...

Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all his benefits, the Lord who forgives all your sins and iniquities, and the Lord who heals all your diseases, the Lord who redeems your life from the pit, the Lord who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, the Lord who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.
  2. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    AZ but dreaming of KS
    William Gurnall "The Christian in Complete Armour" -
    A man can as well live without air, as faith and hope without a promise. Therefore, be much in meditation of them.

Genesis 9:13, 15 - "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between...me and you and all living creatures."

And a blessed Lord's day to all!
  3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Pray for all those who perished because they were Christians and other loving faiths this past week. They did not choose to be martyrs and they did not deny their faith. Pray for those who die at the hands of the unjust and unforgiving.
  4. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Thanks Puablo, the world needs more of us to speak out.. Joe