1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Video on Gun Control

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by richrob, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrob

richrob TS Member

Dont know if this has been posted but was worth the watch. A 20/20 clip from I dont know when. -Rich

2. XT George

XT George TS Member

This deserves a bump !

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. NU2Shooting1027

NU2Shooting1027 TS Member

Bump...wish MD was a right to carry state. We have so much crime, mainly in Baltimore City that if people were allowed to carry I bet the crime rate would drop. About a week ago there was a young couple walking to there car and a guy approached them and asked for a cigarette and when the young man said no the POS pulled out a gun and killed his girlfriend. Bet if the POS knew that the guy could have been carrying he would not have even thought about asking.

Allan

5. FranzSodia

FranzSodia TS Member

Most of the time I think John Stossel is dweeb that got beat up a lot on the playground as a kid. But, I'll give him credit for a well reported story this time and it seemed as though he was on the side of the pro-gun folks. Its better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it. John E.

6. richrob

richrob TS Member

Personally, I enjoy his weekly "Give Me a Break" segments, he usually hits the nail right on the head.

As far as the right to carry is concerned I do not understand why people think it will increase the crime rate. By nature, criminals are not intelligent people or else they would be contributing members of society. There is one thing they live by, self preservation, which means no matter how dumb they may be, they are not going to bother someone who very well may have a firearm.

-Rich

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.