1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Thoughts to a *SW Iowa Clown*

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Bob has been diagnosed with cancer.

Tell him that we will be keeping him in our prayers.

Good luck, Bob!

See you at the State Shoot in July!

Hauxfan!

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I just heard this today from another trapshooter. Hang in there bob we are rooting for ya. Tripod

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Hope that everything works out for you Bob. Hang in there and good luck. John

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hang tough Bob

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hope things are improving for Bob. Hang tough... Dave Bishop

6. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Talked to Bob today. Feeling a little punky from his first chemo last thurs. He will have 5 treatments. One every three weeks. Not sure if he will be able to shoot till after chemo. Just going to have to see how he feels.

We are all thinking good thoughts, and prayers, Bob.

Those that don't know Bob -- a great guy, and a FIERCE competitor.

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

heard this from the other clowns sunday. really saddened my day.i'm saying prayers for bobs speedy recovery.co is right bob is a fierce competitor for sure. he's always in the money at ottumwa. lit i knew you had it in ya to say nice thing about the sw clowns. i hope hermie and steve don't have to get sick to bring them some nice praise.jackmitch don't want to leave out co 369. these guys are also known as sandy, possum cop, and i don't know maltzies nickname.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Good thoughts for a full recovery for your friend

9. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Ya know boy's, Ive been feeling sorry for 'ol Bob's wife, Syd. So....every day I stop at the bank and visit with this poor girl and help her read the life insurance policies, cruse brochures, and we drink mint juleps together while think good thoughts about my shootin' buddy, Bob. Y'alls know planning is a good thing.

We have come to conclusion that Bob is attacking this cancer like a straight away target from post three. It ain't got a chance. He will soon be back on the trap circuit baking us cinnamon rolls and kickin' our butts as usual. Hope he keeps his sense of humor about his wife too.

Maltzie

10. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Don't know if he mentioned it, but I stopped by his high school sweethearts house @ Ft. Dodge when I was there last week. Nice lady. Hey, what are friends for.?

11. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Yes, the word is finally out. The Lit denied being the secret lover of Big Dan and sleeping with Doubles Boy, but at least he has finally admitted his real fetish, sheep.

Get well Bob, we want you back on the range, and not just to hang with the Lit and his girl friends, the trap range too!

Mark Zauhar

12. Hauxfan

Gosh, When I first met "The Lit", he said he counted sheep...........but I thought he was talking about insomnia.

Maybe I was mistaken.

Hauxfan!

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

man a few prayers and then the attacks begin. i hope bob gets rid of that crap so i can watch him kick you guys butts again. i was thinking today about bob and his shooting . in ottumwa when there is a 100 posted you know it's bob if he's there. when theres more that one 100 you just think i wonder who tied bob and if theres a shoot off he better not miss cause bob won't. lit i've noticed that atleast you aren't calling him huge#@$% whatever anymore. haux i think lit has an affection for sheep don't you. lit you baaaaaaaaaaad.jackmitch

14. Hauxfan

Jack, I'm sure it's more than affection............How about an "obsessive affection"?

That would be closer to it. (:cool:

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.