1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

good stock repairer in So Cal?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RayReys, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayReys

RayReys Member

Hi all,

Got a Valmet in that, thanks to some apparent UPS manhandling, somehow got its stock cracked - by the receiver/tang area on the left side...

Going to shoot it for the first time at this Sunday's club shoot, but afterwards, I wanted to look into getting it repaired...anyone know anyone in Orange/LA/San Bernardino/Riverside Counties that does good work for a decent price?

Thanks in advance,

Ray

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

JS Air Cushion Stocks Joe Shiozaki or Paul Niedermann 850 West Foothill Blvd #21 City of Azusa Phone: 626/334-2563

I think they're closed on weekends and close around 1:00 weekdays. Good work, good guy's.

Surfer

3. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Ray, Also HP who works out of Dockwiller's shop at Redlands Shooting Park across the driveway from the clubhouse.

Surfer

4. RayReys

RayReys Member

Thanks Surfer - thought about JS as well... and completely forgot about the shop at Redlands as I've never been inside the shop - I'll be there Sunday so will have to check them out - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.