1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Source for shot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheNakedGun, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Anyone know a good source for reclaimed shot or any reasonably priced shot period?

Thanks

2. DJM

DJM Member

It's $50/bag here in Minn. at both Cabelas and Sportsman Warehouse. I have been using the $30 off on a $100 purchase coupons Cabelas sends me to get it for the low low price of $35/bag.

Other wise if you have a source for lead or wheel weights see the Trade Shot for Lead thread.

3. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

Im paying $3 a shot for jack at a local bar !

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

After you finnish shooting go out on the trap field and get your lead back and use it again. HMB

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have been shoveling my lead out of the trap field. All though labor intensive and pain due to the fact that our fall zone is heavy brush and trees. But a few days with nothing much to do have been able to gather a 5 gallon bucket worth. Just have not cleaned or sorted yet. Currently trying out the Trade lead for shot. Sent in some wheel weights. I will post when finished product arrives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.