1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Soft Case for K-80TS combo???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by puablo, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Anyone know who makes a good soft case, full length, with extra barrel sleeve connected to it that will carry K-80 Trap Special.

I have a couple of SKB type cases from Cabellas that house Perazzi combos with no problem, but the high rib on the K-80 single is hard to find a case for.

Thanks for any info.
    Puablo

2. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

0   0   0

puablo,

Does it have to be a soft case? I have a Krieghoff Americase 2 barrel case if you have interest in a hard case.

Shoot well and often,
    Tom

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom, Thanks but I have the original hard case...looking for a soft case to carry it and extra bbl. in. puablo

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

puablo Krieghoff makes a soft case for the Trap Special it,s on the web site . I bought one for a TS and it is a super case .

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks, Alf...I will definitely check it out. puablo

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Alf,
    I checked out the one on Kreighoff website, it's only a jazzed up gun slip for a single barrel gun only...I'm looking for a soft, padded case to hold both the
    single barrel gun put together, along with a barrel pouch/sleeve attached to the case for the o/u bbls.
    There's a couple out there, but I haven't been able to find a case wide enough for the high rib on the K-80 single.

Thanks, puablo

7. tdew82

tdew82 TS Member

0   0   0

Hello there:

I read through this post, and I see a guy by the name of Tom replied to one of the threads mentioning that he had an Americase that would fit a combo. Tom, if you read this, could you please email me some picture and let me know what you are asking for it? I recently bought a m-32 with a 34/30 set and it has no case. I would be interested if it's still available. Thanks! Tyler

8. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Ifitfliesitdies.........I as well would be interested if you want to sell it.Respond either to my email or private message. Thanks, John

9. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

<br>
    Puablo, I know this isn't what you are asking for, but you might consider it. It is a soft case, fits 2 barrels and no hardwood. My buddy bought one for his Perazzi and he cut the foam with an electric knife to fit. It turned out real nice and is very light. He uses it for all the local shoots and flys with his Americase. Lakewood has them on sale for $69.99 now, in many colors. They are 38" long. Good luck, Harv.

10. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Harv, Thanks for the info...I may have to go that way if I can't find anything else. puablo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.