1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good sellers-----Good buyers!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682b, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682b

682b Member

This has been done befor but after ALF 99's problem I thought I would start with some of those people who I have delt with.

Craig, (Fogghorn) assisted a friend of his and myself with the purchase of a 1100 1776-1976 commemorative trap gun.

Graywolf, a buyer who was fast with a check on several deals.

TatankaDonk, a seller to make our deal happen during the Grand.

MIA, what a great guy.

PerazziBigBore, Mike is a seller who is first class.

Pete Tryand, When you deal with Pete you won't have to worry about the deal.

Larry Friedman A Perrazzi dealer who I will deal with again. Larry is not a poster but one who deals in bigboy toys.

Doug Breaker, The Gun Dr. has been spent a lot of time with my dad and I. I am sure he will rebuild my dads MX3 special like a new one. The journey continues.

I am sure I have missed some of the folks who have been great to deal with. Good luck good deals. JIM HEART

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'd like to add FlaLagarto, Shootlow, and Gregg Hissem as good sellers There are more, but I can't remember their names without going through a lot of old emails.

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I have made purchases in various amounts for close to a decade now on this site. I wish I had kept a list of all those that I either bought or sold to although many are no longer visitors here anymore, I imagine. Point being that I have never had an item to be less than described and hopefully buyers felt the same. I have had several items that I was truly dumbfound by the quality or appearance on a positive note with regard to the description.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You can bet your life that you can trust PerazziBigBore and Pheasantmaster as either sellers or buyers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.