1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Sellers / Bad sellers post experiences here

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by blkcloud, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

Bought a 9000 mec from Gary Leske..perfect transaction!! trust worthy person..thanks!!

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Never had a bad transaction here... On GB.COM.. look out for Crapsy.. He got me good on a slide..I didn't notice it was a special.. totally unusable for a regular 1911 for about 8 weeks.. When he finally answerd my request for return.. even with a letter from Caspian saying it was unfit except to the manufacturer.. He refused refund..

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My List of Good Guys:

Whiz, always has great parts and fast shipping and will answer all questions.

MIA, had one dealing with Jack it was a pleasure, bought trigger, its great.

Twixter: bought Warwick case, fast shipping on a good case with a good price.

4. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

I've always had great luck by thing on Trapshooters.com from gun to brass all deals when great. I'm sure I'll purchase next gun on here also.
    Thanks for the great site.

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Citadel is a straight shooter, no BS

6. jwwise

jwwise TS Member

0   0   0

Bought a Gunstock from Bob Lowman. He's a "Class Act", I would be privileged to buy from him again. John.

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

NO deal even close to being questionable on ts.com... All I have met here have been standup, respectful, and worth dealing with again.. Three different guys named "JOE", Whiz, Mike Battista, Dennis Devault, Matt and Joel, etc..etc..The list is long!..LarryB

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

NO deal even close to being questionable on ts.com... All I have met here have been standup, respectful, and worth dealing with again.. Three different guys named "JOE", Whiz, Mike Battista, Dennis Devault, Matt and Joel, etc..etc..The list is long!..LarryB

9. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Made sale to Marlon Tribbie - went perfectly.

Made purchase from Shooting Coach - small glitch but he took care of things quickly.

Made purchase from Mark425 - the gentleman is honest to a fault.

Matt Woodson is steller.

CalvinMD is another good guy.

there are more I can't remember

K

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

I've had great dealings. In no particular order, all A+ with good communication:

Skeet2day..........Super X-1 Bolt

ShootingCoach......CMD Lube

PapCharlie.........Hulls

HSLDS..............Sig magazines

Matt Woodson.......Wads

Mike Battista......Ammo

Someone with Invector + chokes, sorry can't remember your name, I'll bring your name up when I can find it. Wayne

11. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

All buying and selling were great till the last sale of 1200 once fired remington sts and nitro to a gentleman from IL that I shipped the hulls to him before getting the money order. It had been a week since the transaction. I called, e-mailed and pm him without answer. I will wait 2 more days before revealing his name just in case he was a little late. I ll keep every one posted. Peter.

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Maybe I too am just lucky on here!!! I have had nothing but very good dealings with the shooters here. Yvoone,Unloader,Shooting Coach,unknown for hulls,unknown with 870 barrel,unknown with Mec machine. I'm sure I missed a couple. All of these went very well. I only had one person give false information on a item I bought, but I was still happy with the deal, it just made me abit wiser and abit more carefull is all. Which is Good thing. Break-em all. Jeff

14. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Good to see my name up there in the "good" list! Thanks to all for the kind words. I have dealt with many on here, and several are mentioned in the above, so I won't repeat. One name I didn't see is BOOMER (Bill Davis). He was my first ever transaction on here several years ago. I bought my first Perazzi from him, and he was a pleasure to do business with!

Matt Woodson

15. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I have bought and sold to numerous people on this site and everytime it has been a pleasure. I'm looking forward to contined great dealings both buying and selling.

I've even done business with Tron on more than one occasion with the same result. This site is the best!

ss

16. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

MIA (jack) sold me a great trigger at a very fair price. Cubancigar (Lou) sent funds very quickly for a Beretta auto barrel. Tron was quite helpful. Motordoc was quite professional. I also bought a very high grade gun here; no problems, from a fellow who no longer shoots trap. I also have purchased some other smaller items and never had a bad experience.

Thanks to all who bought from me or sold me something I really wanted. I hesitate to use the word "need" 'cause this is a hobby/sport!!

17. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

OK guys. The buyer said he mailed it and it should be here tomorrow. He sounded honest. Now it is all good and all transactions had been great. Peter

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nothing but great transactions on TS.com But on Ebay I got scammed by a guy in Canada that goes by Charleville Cat. He listed a Super X-1 stock as "AAA fancy", but when I got it, it had been poorly re-checkered, cut to a short length, and was left handed. He disappeared for 10 days while I tried to contact him. Then was pissed when I gave him a bad rating. Nor would he take it back.

He has tried to sell some stuff on TS.com as well.

19. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

I've been fortunate to meet many fine folks on here... bought my 90Ts and Shot Show BT99, a couple of Hornady Apex loaders, Wooly Snapcaps, a couple of Range Boy gun carts and a cart upgrade kit, hulls and bore gauge, plus got acquainted with the 90T Master... so in no particular order and with apologies for those I can't recall...

GLL, Shannon391, unloader, Tron, Gbatch, Ajax, skeeljc and the GunDr... to name a few.

I've sold some misc stuff on this site as well... PW, 366 and Mec Jr. Loaders, a pair of Littleton Shotmakers, multiple sets of Ranger lenses, a couple of Boyt and Orvis items and while its more difficult to remember the "handles" of those to whom I've sold... I can say I have yet to be stiffed from either end of a transaction, and I hope the folks to whom I sold, found my descriptions and the quality of the items to be accurate.

kind regards all,

Jay

20. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have only purchased items on here and have had all good experiences except one and it was a small amount but even that turned out good as another TS.comer knew of the individual and helped me to get a message to him. My wife says I am just a collector of junk. But the reloaders, barrels, chokes, guns and hulls that I purchased have been greatly appreciated. I'm the worlds worst at remembering names but a few that I remember are Gary Nelson, Jack aka MIA, three Jims, two Marks and James. I had kept all the names on my computer but they got wiped out last month thanks to AT&T. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.