1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good seller-Bigbore/Jeff

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tj303, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tj303

tj303 Member

I purchased one of the PW 800 plus reloaders Bigbore-Jeff P was selling that some people thought was to good a deal to be true. Transaction was smooth and reloader came very well crated. I just wish I had bought all of them! Tony J

2. clay crusher

clay crusher TS Member

Jeff will always make it right.

Michael

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ah ... he is alright for a skeet shooter. ;-)

I would though check that machine out thoroughly and be sure it wont give you any problems loading trap shells with it. Heck even a shell reloader can get an attitude if you load the wrong kind of shells with it. ;-)

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

.410, 28ga trap loads? Lump you don't have the BaLLs, LOL Jeff

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Jeff ... it might be an interesting bet. How many birds from the 16, 23 or 27 would ya spot me with a 28 and 410? I would need a little time though to not only get used to a 28 and 410 but to also borrow one of each but ya just never know.

BTW ... having the balls would be shooting from the low gun with the .410 ... how many birds would ya spot me?

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Lump,you shoot the .410 and I will shoot the 28 from the hip at the 16. Got any? Jeff

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh yeah ... we would also have to make it more interesting, I think you said you shoot at Fredericksburg right? I think they still have an operating bunker at Quantico, which aint all that far away ... we could see if anbd try and shoot at the bunker to really check out the size of our balls. ;-))))

Could be some serious fun ...

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Got any what? Oh ... balls ... sure I'd do that but I would only have one major problem with it. I dont own a .410 ... hey since your shooting from the hip would I be allowed to shoot from the low gun or would you make me shoot from a mounted gun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.